Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
naaaah, at least they only ask you about your special subject. Imagine if you were on with a trainspotter and a U2 buff? :hmm:

Some of the general rounds look far too fucking hard, and obviously the race-against-the-clock-and-the-buzzer aspect makes it so much more tense than Millionaire.

But doing something like New Zealand railways or U2 setlists would be sweet ... :hmm:

I didn't think it was very hard to get into commercial aviation? OR have you no interest in that?

According to weathergirl Kim and the news, it's going to be worse. But it's hitting on Tuesday night and Wednesday, when I don't have to be outside.

Have fun with that.

Meanwhile, Melbourne weather remains as boring as ever.

hey guys what do you think of this-
a friend of mine is trying to get his visa extended in america to work, he has been there 2 years i think, and needs all these work testimonials and stuff, he wants me to write him a letter from my company to say he wokred there blahg blagh , except he didnt , and i dont feel comfortable doing it as if they follow up im fucked basically . but if i dont do it and his visa dont go through he will hold me accountable

a friend of mine is trying to get his visa extended in america to work, he has been there 2 years i think, and needs all these work testimonials and stuff, he wants me to write him a letter from my company to say he wokred there blahg blagh , except he didnt , and i dont feel comfortable doing it as if they follow up im fucked basically . but if i dont do it and his visa dont go through he will hold me accountable

The perfect answer: He should understand you being uncomfortable about it and accept that.

The more likely answer: He'll be upset for a while, but will likely get over it eventually/find someone else to do it.

I WOULDN'T WANT TO WRITE IT EITHER, BU THINKING OF AN EXCUSE HE'LL ACCEPT.....HMMM

oops, forgot to take caps off

Tough shit for him.

What Ashley and Ian said. Make him find an honest reason and deal with life, rather than asking other people to cover his arse.

oh even nicer ! someone asked me how my weight was and i told her, and she was like

oh

really

oh well.
at least you arent gaining any more , just staying the same right?

GFY
:angry:

You know what I need? REAL official album news.

YES.

I'm willing to bet we'll hear something next month or in the first half of September. If the album's due on 18/11, then the lead single will probably come sometime in in late September or early October.

For HTDAAB, Vertigo was released 24/09 to radio, the Vertigo CD single came out six weeks later (an unusually long gap), and then HTDAAB itself came on 23-24/11.

I can't wait for some super amazing piece of information to get posted on U2.com and no one notices BECAUSE NO ONE FUCKING CHECKS THAT SITE!

You know what you'll never get on Interference? REAL official album news.

But I can speculate about the name of the album, the first single, possible song titles, the release date, and the date of the first leaks all I want :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom