Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd, I'm behind. Now we're discussing House. Best Show Ever.

My favourite? :hmm: I don't have one. They're all too awesome.

I'm buying season 2 of House and probably not the rest. The episodes all follow a pretty similar pattern, and once you've learned what the diagnosis is, it's just not the same. I'll miss out on classics like Detox, but season 2 contains most of my favorites.

You anti-semantic bastard.

I liked the first part of the two-part finale (House's Head) much more than the second. The second made me sad, but it was diagnostically boring.

Underrated episode: All In. Seeing House help Wilson win at poker is hilarious, but the case is truly fascinating. Always a favorite.

I want to see the whole thing altogether, I would like if the DVD made it so. Sometimes I don't care so much about the case as what's going on with the characters, this was one of those episodes.

Is that the one with the disease he foudn in an old woman years before and could never cure? Cause yes, fantastic episode.

I want to see the whole thing altogether, I would like if the DVD made it so. Sometimes I don't care so much about the case as what's going on with the characters, this was one of those episodes.

Is that the one with the disease he foudn in an old woman years before and could never cure? Cause yes, fantastic episode.

Yeah, part of the reason I was disappointed with the final episode is that there was a week-long gap between episodes, so it seemed limp in comparison. Maybe it's awesome back-to-back.

Yep, that's the one. :up:

Yeah, part of the reason I was disappointed with the final episode is that there was a week-long gap between episodes, so it seemed limp in comparison. Maybe it's awesome back-to-back.

Yep, that's the one. :up:

The more I think about it those two may have been my favorite episodes, but back to back. However, I'm sure going back over the show again would prove the contrary. I just love that show so much that there's always a wave of different favorite episodes

The more I think about it those two may have been my favorite episodes, but back to back. However, I'm sure going back over the show again would prove the contrary. I just love that show so much that there's always a wave of different favorite episodes

Euphoria was my favorite two-parter. That should have been a feature film; Foreman nearly dying is intense enough, but blown up on screen, it would have been even more epic. I swear, those episodes have everything I love about the series.

I named off the season 2 finale as my favorite because it's so weird. Plus, you can watch it over and over because there's no particular medical mystery.

Euphoria was my favorite two-parter. That should have been a feature film; Foreman nearly dying is intense enough, but blown up on screen, it would have been even more epic. I swear, those episodes have everything I love about the series.

I named off the season 2 finale as my favorite because it's so weird. Plus, you can watch it over and over because there's no particular medical mystery.

Oh man, I haven't seen Euphoria since the first time, but what a ride that was. Foreman's character is pretty awesome as it is, but I think that was the best it got right there.

2 finale is weird I'll give you that. I think my big issue with it is that Casey from TMNT is in it, and ever since i saw Crash (not the Oscar winning one), I haven't been able to watch him in anything without being completely terrified :lol:

Biggest House pet peeve? When they finally used Lupus, it was SO anti-climactic!

Oh man, I haven't seen Euphoria since the first time, but what a ride that was. Foreman's character is pretty awesome as it is, but I think that was the best it got right there.

2 finale is weird I'll give you that. I think my big issue with it is that Casey from TMNT is in it, and ever since i saw Crash (not the Oscar winning one), I haven't been able to watch him in anything without being completely terrified :lol:

Biggest House pet peeve? When they finally used Lupus, it was SO anti-climactic!

The lupus thing bugged me too. They didn't even make a big deal about it.

Plus, it ruined that awesome joke where House hides his vicodin in a lupus textbook and says "it's never lupus".

The lupus thing bugged me too. They didn't even make a big deal about it.

Plus, it ruined that awesome joke where House hides his vicodin in a lupus textbook and says "it's never lupus".

I wanted the SERIES finale to be a lupus case.

A really bad case of it too, where the person dies in the hospital more than the usual 2/3 times.

House can go on a psychedelic journey to find the answer.

Do they have any plans on adding the new folk as ACTUAL cast members on the show? I'm bugged that the opening titles are still exactly the same.

Do they have any plans on adding the new folk as ACTUAL cast members on the show? I'm bugged that the opening titles are still exactly the same.

They secretly hate the newbies, I guess.

I like Kumar, BTW. The other two are meh.

They secretly hate the newbies, I guess.

I like Kumar, BTW. The other two are meh.

My Boss KNOWS Kal Penn's dad, and is best friend's with his cousin, I kid you not :hyper:

As far as the other the three go, I like Kal, and I don't mind plastic surgery guy, but chick can fuck off.

My Boss KNOWS Kal Penn's dad, and is best friend's with his cousin, I kid you not :hyper:

As far as the other the three go, I like Kal, and I don't mind plastic surgery guy, but chick can fuck off.

That is awesome. I like Penn in just about everything he does. He adds an easygoing demeanor to the cast, which is cool.

The only good thing about 13 is the lesbian jokes that House mocks her with. "31? Oh, nevermind. I figured you wouldn't mind it either way."

That is awesome. I like Penn in just about everything he does. He adds an easygoing demeanor to the cast, which is cool.

The only good thing about 13 is the lesbian jokes that House mocks her with. "31? Oh, nevermind. I figured you wouldn't mind it either way."

:lmao: Yes, I will admit that aspect is funny. But this whole Huntington's thing or whatever was just ...eh I don't really care about her, ya know?

On a side note, I'm scared to death to upload my tracks to MF.

:lmao: Yes, I will admit that aspect is funny. But this whole Huntington's thing or whatever was just ...eh I don't really care about her, ya know?

On a side note, I'm scared to death to upload my tracks to MF.

No one cares about her. Except for the males who have the house to themselves during her episodes, of course. But then again, they probably felt the same way about Cameron.

1 in a million get in trouble for up/downloading music. Chill.

No one cares about her. Except for the males who have the house to themselves during her episodes, of course. But then, they felt the same way about Cameron.

1 in a million get in trouble for up/downloading music. Chill.

Yes...chill good. Chilled. ...calm. Ok, I'm doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom