Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adult Swim is alright, but I've never liked Futurama, and only the first few seasons of Family Guy interest me. It needs:

The Critic
Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist
The Simpsons
South Park

Oh, and Space Ghost needs to return. That show was fucking amazing.

Adult Swim is alright, but I've never liked Futurama, and only the first few seasons of Family Guy interest me. It needs:

The Critic
Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist
The Simpsons
South Park

I would cry if it got South Park because it's all they'd ever show. I would be hella happy if it got The Critic though. God I miss that show.

Cartoon Network was all I watched between the ages of 6 and 10. Now it just makes me very, very sad.

And yes, I still find the shows I watched as a kid entertaining, just not these.
Hell, I still love Sesame Street, but only when they show old clips from when I was growing up. When Elmo took over, Sesame Street Jumped the Shark. They're starting to show Dexter Courage and Johnny Bravo on Boomerang. Only a matter of time before the Eds end up there, too.

I would cry if it got South Park because it's all they'd ever show. I would be hella happy if it got The Critic though. God I miss that show.
I watch The Critic everyday on Reelz Channel. So awesome.

Again, I repeat:

dreams.jpg

Owns all.

HOME MOVIES, FTFW!!!!

McGuirk: DVD Player! *falls over and passes out* :lmao:

i was nine :hmm: i still watched nickelodeon. i don't remember when cable in my area picked up cartoon network, though. it might've been at launch but i didn't hear of the network until a couple years after.
I watched Nickelodeon until I was about 8 years old and then it went to shit. Imo, of course.

I started watching Cartoon Network by then, when it still owned.

I never watched Nickelodeon during its supposed "golden years". I watched Angry Beavers and a couple of other shows, but I was a CN kid.

:hmm: Didn't know that...I was watching Tiny Toons and Animaniacs by this point in my life.
Wakko: Maybe you should see a p-sychiatrist. :lmao:

That show was the nutsiest. :sigh: Why do they cancel all the good shows?!

I never watched Nickelodeon during its supposed "golden years". I watched Angry Beavers and a couple of other shows, but I was a CN kid.

You missed out. Seriously.

But as for CN, we didn't get it in MC (though LaPorte had it :grumpy: ) til I was about 10 or 11.

My Saturday morning consisted of Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, Ren and Stimpy, old-school Rugrats (when they were gross), AAH! Real Monsters, and...some other what I cannot think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom