Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax didn't lie. When he went back to uni, this place DIED.

He wins, :lol:

I've got my DI list done and it's nothing like the prelim list I sent Axver last week. I changed my mind with the theme and came up with a new one in about 15 minutes. Well, it's not totally done. I'm trying to think of some other artists that go with Oasis, Franz Ferdinand and The Libertines and I'm coming up blank, except for Radiohead. But the only Radiohead song I know offhand is "Creep". Kinda tearing my hair out over here.

What are you up to today?

He wins, :lol:

I've got my DI list done and it's nothing like the prelim list I sent Axver last week. I changed my mind with the theme and came up with a new one in about 15 minutes. Well, it's not totally done. I'm trying to think of some other artists that go with Oasis, Franz Ferdinand and The Libertines and I'm coming up blank, except for Radiohead. But the only Radiohead song I know offhand is "Creep". Kinda tearing my hair out over here.

What are you up to today?

Today I picked up my check, ate Quiznos, went puttputt golfing, hit some batting cages, got ice cream, played soccer/football, and finished my DI list. It's been a day.

Today I picked up my check, ate Quiznos, went puttputt golfing, hit some batting cages, got ice cream, played soccer/football, and finished my DI list. It's been a day.
Wow. I got up, kept up with the five year old, took him to day care, then came to work. I don't feel I did as much with my day as you.

I mean you could go out and learn or you could stay at home and spend your whole day Superthreading!
Cheaper than uni. Plus you can learn all sorts of valuable information on the superthread.

Oasis
Franz Ferdinand
Kaiser Chiefs
The Smiths
Radiohead :hmm: My brain hurts from drawing a blank on any other mod British bands.

I sampled Paranoid Android, seemed pretty good. Plus there's the HHG2G reference too. I don't know any songs by Kaiser Cheifs or The Smiths, but I'm told they are in the same vein.

I sampled Paranoid Android, seemed pretty good. Plus there's the HHG2G reference too. I don't know any songs by Kaiser Cheifs or The Smiths, but I'm told they are in the same vein.

I've heard maybe 10 smiths songs, I only didn't like one of them. Kaiser Chiefs I really know nothing of.

:hmm: I may have to sample those guys, too. What's their best (in your opinion)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom