Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear this time of day,

Why do you even exist?

*tired mumble*,
Ax

Hi Khan and Serena! :wave:

Nice to see it isn't totally dead here, then.

Hey Axver! :wave:
Good morning to you! How are you?

Morning? So that's what this is. *gazes at 8am with confusion* Damn, last semester was awesome, what with that whole not-needing-to-wake-earlier-than-10am thing. I knew it couldn't last. Oh well, hopefully today's lectures will be good.

And yourself?

Morning? So that's what this is. *gazes at 8am with confusion* Damn, last semester was awesome, what with that whole not-needing-to-wake-earlier-than-10am thing. I knew it couldn't last. Oh well, hopefully today's lectures will be good.

And yourself?
Yes, it's that time of the day where the sun's not been up long and people usually wake up. Typically those with, ya know, lives. :yes:

I am alright. Rather bored and suffering an annoying heat headache. I miss spring/fall. I do, I do.

thanks :hug: on my right foot, i had tendonitis, they needed to put a screw in my foot, and i had a heel spur. i also have an extra bone in my foot, but they left that alone since it's not bothering me.

they have to do all the same stuff in my left foot, too :giggle:
Ow. That sounds painful. :hug:

Yes, it's that time of the day where the sun's not been up long and people usually wake up. Typically those with, ya know, lives. :yes:

I am alright. Rather bored and suffering an annoying heat headache. I miss spring/fall. I do, I do.

This is such a silly time of the day. I don't see a reason for it to exist.

Come here, we've plenty of autumn-in-disguise cold to share. :wink:

This is such a silly time of the day. I don't see a reason for it to exist.

Come here, we've plenty of autumn-in-disguise cold to share. :wink:

If it didn't, another would take it's place. :tongue:

Best book me a plane ticket then. Aussie land I go! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom