Crapaud, Prince Edward Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pissed I missed out on going to the Reef for grade ten geography. The rest of the class went, but taking the albino guy for a week on some island whose name I can't recall didn't seem like a good idea to anyone but me.

They could have rigged some sort of mobile tent for you to walk around in? With a tinted window?

I guess God's toilet would look better than most people's backyards... :shrug:

Yeah, fuck a gold-plated toilet; God's probably carved himself an entire fjord over in Norway for his own personal use!

Might be why those black metal guys are so upset ...

They could have rigged some sort of mobile tent for you to walk around in? With a tinted window?

Haha. The main concern was all the swimming, and the fact I burn quicker in the water even with stacks of sunblock on.

Would've loved to go too. As it stands, I haven't been any further north than Bundaberg (which really does solely have the Rum factory going for it).

What I love is that apparently only 57% of people would be willing to vote for a 72 year old, but I'm sure that the 57% would be made up of a pretty fair split of Republicans and Democrats, not ALL Republicans plus a handful of Democrats ... and yet all those Republicans who said they wouldn't vote for a 72 year old are going to happily cast a ballot for McCain come November.

It was nice and lively earlier. Clearly, we have a bunch of pikers on our hands.

And I'll probably pike in an hour or so. Stupid university.

I should probably go in about 20 minutes. But ... midnight is just too early. I'll live on 7 hours or so of sleep.

Now time for me to pike. Hopefully someone will be around when I drag myself out of bed far too early. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom