Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. men are not direct. not at all :grumpy:

maybe they are about the little things that don't matter, like if this dress makes my butt look big, but something big like problems in a relationship? they just pretend it doesn't exist, or will cut you off completely without saying why.

Personally, I think both people should be open and honest in a relationship. If you can't talk about things then you don't really have a future together. The most beautiful parts of a relationship are built on communication whether it be showing affection, expressing your feelings and most importantly revealing yourself. In the end, when two people are in bed together or curled up on a couch you stop being two individuals but two entities dancing inside each other's souls.

Crap. I left my iPod on again without having my headphones on.
If it's not doing that, it's keeping the headphones on while the iPod is off.

Scatterbrain. :doh:

I know, that is the worst thing. I was (once) very good friends with my ex, and that was hard to get over. I found in the end it was making new friends, esp those who didn't know him, that marked the point where my "old life" ended and the "new life" started. And it sounds like you are doing that!

Gah, I gotta go now and pretend to work, might see you a bit later....

Yeah, Kate and I tried to stay friends because we were so close, but then the shit really hit the fan and I put my foot down. It's funny how the Superthreads coincide with things for me. They began just four or five days before I last spoke to Kate and found out how badly she'd deceived me. Now I have a couple of friends offline thanks to this place and even January this year feels like a lifetime ago. :lol:

Have fun pretending to be productive. :wave:

Personally, I think both people should be open and honest in a relationship. If you can't talk about things then you don't really have a future together. The most beautiful parts of a relationship are built on communication whether it be showing affection, expressing your feelings and most importantly revealing yourself. In the end, when two people are in bed together or curled up on a couch you stop being two individuals but two entities dancing inside each other's souls.
i do agree that communication is essential. in the case of a relationship ending, just please fucking tell me. please? stopping all methods of contact with me is not a proper way to say "i think we should stop seeing each other" - all that does is make me less trusting of people in the future, and it's not fair to make others pay for someone else's mistakes.

So, nearly time for a new thread. Who wants the honours and where shall we go?

This is gonna be something new. I haven't been here for the creation of a thread yet. :hyper:

It always tends to happen when I am in bed or about the house doing chores!

i do agree that communication is essential. in the case of a relationship ending, just please fucking tell me. please? stopping all methods of contact with me is not a proper way to say "i think we should stop seeing each other" - all that does is make me less trusting of people in the future, and it's not fair to make others pay for someone else's mistakes.

Exactly. You should always end a relationship with the other person feeling motivated and confident that they will meet someone different. They should feel cared for and encouraged. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom