Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love: that's great. i wish more guys would be like you. even if it's the elephant in the room, i still want to discuss it. i may get pissed at him for bringing it up, but in the long run i'd rather tackle an issue head-on and get it all out than just act oblivious to the situation.

Yeah, at least resolve the damn situation rather than letting it linger and ferment. That only makes things worse. But Kate just wanted to act like everything was good again, and if I dared to bring anything up, HOW DARE I SHATTER HER PERFECT DISNEY FAIRYTALE REALITY!

Ah, this is reminding me why I don't miss her. :up:

Has anyone ever read Achewood? I got a link from the webcomix thread, and it is fairly hilarious

:cute: my kitties do the same thing! sometimes i wake up and i have a bed full of cats! :love:

oh yeah, i hear you. even without the allergy aspect, they're still annoying. they're loud and annoying.
:yes: that always happened to me when I was a kid. All the cats in the house seemed to flock to my room, I guess because I was so tiny that there was plenty of room for them on my bed or something! :lol:

Dogs can be cute. But I just don't like them much.

I think that PEI still has more of a reputation than NB. What with their Anne of Green Gables, red sand and potatoes and all.

We've got.. uhm. rocks, trees and water. :wink:

I haven't been over to PEI since the opening of Confederation Bridge, in '97.. we walked from Cap Pele across to.. uh.. I can't remember the name of the PEI place :giggle: We had many a family vacation over there though.

Nostalgia :up:

Psh, Japanese tourists are the only people who care about Anne of Green Gables! :wink:

I've never been to PEI. I haven't even been to NS. I've been to Ottawa and Toronto. That's it. :sigh:

Aw. I think dogs are cute... :(

mungocanadaday.jpg

Aww! That one looks like my mum's dog! Except hers has a bit of black fur mixed in with the white fur.

awww, they are but they'd make me sneeze :sad:

Same. And give me asthma. :(

Though I was OK with the two dogs Mum and Alan had for the couple of years I lived in Tallai. This may have had something to do with the fact they 1. were not particularly hairy dogs who didn't have much of a "dog" smell about them, and 2. they were not allowed in my room under any circumstances. Big dogs that reek of that dog smell are always bad news for me. I can't spend too long at Fellow Albino Railfan's since her guide dog sets off my sinuses.

Yeah, at least resolve the damn situation rather than letting it linger and ferment. That only makes things worse. But Kate just wanted to act like everything was good again, and if I dared to bring anything up, HOW DARE I SHATTER HER PERFECT DISNEY FAIRYTALE REALITY!

See, if you ever miss an ex, just think what an arsehole they were, and how soon that feeling passes.... :happy:

:tsk: that's just childish. i know i've not handled break ups well, but i'd rather deal with it than act as if nothing happened.

Same. And give me asthma. :(

Though I was OK with the two dogs Mum and Alan had for the couple of years I lived in Tallai. This may have had something to do with the fact they 1. were not particularly hairy dogs who didn't have much of a "dog" smell about them, and 2. they were not allowed in my room under any circumstances. Big dogs that reek of that dog smell are always bad news for me. I can't spend too long at Fellow Albino Railfan's since her guide dog sets off my sinuses.
yeah, short-haired dogs like dachshunds don't bother me, but long hair? forget it. my neighbour's shih tzus make me sooooo miserable, and the collie my grandma had i loved, but my sinuses went crazy :sad:

awwww, your girlfriend has a guide dog? :cute: guess she'll have to come to your place for some bow chicka wow wow :flirt:

See, if you ever miss an ex, just think what an arsehole they were, and how soon that feeling passes.... :happy:

I more miss having a really close friend within 1,000km of me than anything else. I don't miss her, but hell, I miss the friendship. I was the one who broke contact, though. No point continuing to talk to somebody who repeatedly deceived me and expects me to be perfectly cool with that.

I more miss having a really close friend within 1,000km of me than anything else. I don't miss her, but hell, I miss the friendship. I was the one who broke contact, though. No point continuing to talk to somebody who repeatedly deceived me and expects me to be perfectly cool with that.

Ugh, people like that are so lame. :down:
On the plus side, you haven't got to deal with that anymore.

yeah, short-haired dogs like dachshunds don't bother me, but long hair? forget it. my neighbour's shih tzus make me sooooo miserable, and the collie my grandma had i loved, but my sinuses went crazy :sad:

awwww, your girlfriend has a guide dog? :cute: guess she'll have to come to your place for some bow chicka wow wow :flirt:

Mum and Alan have a jack russell and had a ... well, she was meant to be a chihuahua, but she didn't really look like it! My friend Sam called her an over-grown rat! :lol: But both of them were fine.

And she's not my girlfriend, nor will she be! You're not going to set me up with her either. :mad:

:hug:

Mum and Alan have a jack russell and had a ... well, she was meant to be a chihuahua, but she didn't really look like it! My friend Sam called her an over-grown rat! :lol: But both of them were fine.

And she's not my girlfriend, nor will she be! You're not going to set me up with her either. :mad:
:hmm:

just give it time :cute:

I know, that is the worst thing. I was (once) very good friends with my ex, and that was hard to get over. I found in the end it was making new friends, esp those who didn't know him, that marked the point where my "old life" ended and the "new life" started. And it sounds like you are doing that!

Gah, I gotta go now and pretend to work, might see you a bit later....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom