Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome - let me know if you do need anything, though.
For once I actually had EVERYTHING

So uh, there's still 20 minutes left on the tape :hmm: should I throw anything else in there :lol:
Fireworks are awesome! I'm not that anti-fun. :lol:

I remember in 2000, watching the fireworks here and then putting on the TV to watch the fireworks from all around the world as other timezones reached midnight. Sure, it's not the same watching it on TV, but it was still damn good fun. I remember Paris having some really cool stuff.

I love watching the new year ring in around the world

I found it hilarious during the Y2K scare that it didn't seem to dawn on anyone that if the Eastern half of the world was fine, why shouldn't we be? :lol:

Confusing? We're the direct ones! You women are damn confusing.

(Well, at least my ex-girlfriend made no fucking sense. God, I can't stand people who can't stick to decisions or be direct and honest.)
Oh, no. This debate may need to venture to emails. Cause this one male friend of mine is making me crazy. And while I respect and appreciate my sister's opinion and keeping my head on straight, I need to know from a dude's perspective what could be going on in this other guy's head.

YLB: Nice cover :up: Love the irony, but I'm wondering how Jaws relates to your DI V list.

Because that might mean worrying about something of genuine concern rather than bitching about some Obama non-issue! :happy:

Oh, that's right. I forgot! Obama's anti-American wife > the complete destruction of Zim's democracy and, you know, just about everything else going on in the world.

New Brunswick..

One of the four provinces of Confederation.. and the one that most people care the least about.

Ah, I thought you were in NS for some reason.

As far as provincial apathy goes, you're forgetting about PEI. That's okay, though. Everyone should forget about PEI. :cute:

Oh, no. This debate may need to venture to emails. Cause this one male friend of mine is making me crazy. And while I respect and appreciate my sister's opinion and keeping my head on straight, I need to know from a dude's perspective what could be going on in this other guy's head.
yeah. men are not direct. not at all :grumpy:

maybe they are about the little things that don't matter, like if this dress makes my butt look big, but something big like problems in a relationship? they just pretend it doesn't exist, or will cut you off completely without saying why.

same here. i'm allergic to dogs, but not cats, so i'd rather just have a cat.

we've had cats since i was seven :cute:
My first cat pretty much took a liking to me when I was really little. He used to push my bedroom door open, jump up to the end of my bed and lay there all night.
My second one was born in our basement, actually. :ohmy: We didn't know a stray had gotten in there and she happened to have kittens! So we kept one and gave the rest away to people who wanted them.

I'm just not fond of dogs at all. I'm not really allergic as far as I know, they just annoy me for the most part.

maybe they are about the little things that don't matter, like if this dress makes my butt look big, but something big like problems in a relationship? they just pretend it doesn't exist, or will cut you off completely without saying why.
For the record, Derek started it.

YLB: Nice cover :up: Love the irony, but I'm wondering how Jaws relates to your DI V list.

Thank you. It doesn't. I took the title from a song in that section, looked for a nautically themed movie, and loved the irony enough to want to use it.

There's no over-arching concept or anything, if that's what you're thinking.

For once I actually had EVERYTHING

So uh, there's still 20 minutes left on the tape :hmm: should I throw anything else in there :lol:

Other U2 rarities from the eighties? Treasure? Wild Irish Rose? Endless Deep? Flicker And Fade?

Or Captive stuff? Things like Rowena's Theme go perfectly with UF material. I mean, Captive was recorded between UF and JT after all.

I found it hilarious during the Y2K scare that it didn't seem to dawn on anyone that if the Eastern half of the world was fine, why shouldn't we be? :lol:

:lol: Really? I knew folks in New Zealand could've told me if anything had gone awry, but I was out in a rural location to watch the fireworks over the Gold Coast, so they couldn't have contacted me.

Though I did wonder if anywhere would have some fuck-ups just due to not being adequately prepared. I heard some Italian trains experienced glitches.

I dreamt last night that I met U2.. then went for a drive with Bono (he was driving :uhoh:) and he took me to his 'dealer'

I don't know what it was. It was in a brown package and he gave this shady character something for it. Said it was great stuff.

The rest of the dream he spent lounging on my grandparents couch sleeping :giggle:

Other U2 rarities from the eighties? Treasure? Wild Irish Rose? Endless Deep? Flicker And Fade?

Or Captive stuff? Things like Rowena's Theme go perfectly with UF material. I mean, Captive was recorded between UF and JT after all.
I already thought Endless Deep was TUF anyways :lol: (but yes I know better now) But maybe I'll leave it like this, don't NEED to pointlessly fill the tape :lol:

:doh: Sorry sis. I keep forgetting to refresh my email. I'm signed in as busy on MSN and I have no idea why I have AIM open, but yeah. Being busy on MSN makes it so that my notifications don't pop up. Whoops.

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I am direct. Perhaps over-direct.

But ugh. When things with Kate and I first began falling apart, but at the point where it could have been saved, I'd try to actually talk about it, but she'd just throw a shitfit, storm off, and then expect me to take the blame for everything. No, fuck you. Not my fault you can't have a mature conversation about a point of difference.

My first cat pretty much took a liking to me when I was really little. He used to push my bedroom door open, jump up to the end of my bed and lay there all night.
My second one was born in our basement, actually. :ohmy: We didn't know a stray had gotten in there and she happened to have kittens! So we kept one and gave the rest away to people who wanted them.

I'm just not fond of dogs at all. I'm not really allergic as far as I know, they just annoy me for the most part.
:cute: my kitties do the same thing! sometimes i wake up and i have a bed full of cats! :love:

oh yeah, i hear you. even without the allergy aspect, they're still annoying. they're loud and annoying.

But ugh. When things with Kate and I first began falling apart, but at the point where it could have been saved, I'd try to actually talk about it, but she'd just throw a shitfit, storm off, and then expect me to take the blame for everything. No, fuck you. Not my fault you can't have a mature conversation about a point of difference.
:love: that's great. i wish more guys would be like you. even if it's the elephant in the room, i still want to discuss it. i may get pissed at him for bringing it up, but in the long run i'd rather tackle an issue head-on and get it all out than just act oblivious to the situation.

Oh, that's right. I forgot! Obama's anti-American wife > the complete destruction of Zim's democracy and, you know, just about everything else going on in the world.

But she hatez0rz Amerikkka! :( And Amerikkka is so much more important than those cheeky darkies in Zimbabwhere? :yes:

I think that PEI still has more of a reputation than NB. What with their Anne of Green Gables, red sand and potatoes and all.

We've got.. uhm. rocks, trees and water. :wink:

I haven't been over to PEI since the opening of Confederation Bridge, in '97.. we walked from Cap Pele across to.. uh.. I can't remember the name of the PEI place :giggle: We had many a family vacation over there though.

Nostalgia :up:

whoa, freaky. this commercial discusses everything this woman has done in (i think?) five years. she says "move to memphis" as one of the things. and it's the only city mentioned :uhoh:

:cute: my kitties do the same thing! sometimes i wake up and i have a bed full of cats! :love:

oh yeah, i hear you. even without the allergy aspect, they're still annoying. they're loud and annoying.

Aw. I think dogs are cute... :(

mungocanadaday.jpg

:huh: Talk about a major case of roles being reversed!
I tell ya, some women. They can be just as bad as most men. :no:

Do not get me started....

OK I'm on my lunch hour, what's happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom