Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this one for almost two months now.
Before that, I used my friend's laptop pretty much religiously. I got a PC about 2 and a half years ago and that was all I used that entire time. So the transition to a laptop again has been quite hard!
yeah, i was in the same kind of situation. at night i'd use my ex's laptop, but this was a few years ago. i got all not used to laptops in that time span :lol:

Yep. They had a petition for them to try and get more options for internet available around here.. but nothing has really come of it.

There is DSL.. but it's quite expensive. At this point, I've become accustomed to the lag. I mean, I can try to load a page, go put a wash in and hang one on the line, come back and still it won't be fully loaded :giggle:

[random] Why are FYMers seemingly unconcerned about Zimbabwe? FFS, Zanu-PF is accusing the UN of international racism! Surely that warrants discussion? [/random]

Because that might mean worrying about something of genuine concern rather than bitching about some Obama non-issue! :happy:

Yep. They had a petition for them to try and get more options for internet available around here.. but nothing has really come of it.

There is DSL.. but it's quite expensive. At this point, I've become accustomed to the lag. I mean, I can try to load a page, go put a wash in and hang one on the line, come back and still it won't be fully loaded :giggle:

Wait...where do you live again?

Where I'm at is either dial up or cable. There's only one cable company and we've had service through them before.

And seriously? What speed is your dial up anyway, any idea?

This one?

1. A Sort Of Homecoming
2. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
3. Wire
4. Indian Summer Sky
5. Boomerang I
6. Boomerang II
7. Love Comes Tumbling
8. Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come
9. Elvis Presley And America
10. Bass Trap
11. Promenade
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. Promenade [yes, again]
14. 4th Of July
15. Bad
16. MLK
17. The Three Sunrises
... And it perfectly loops back to the beginning.

Thank you sooooo much :D:D:D

I think I have all those songs now too :D

Have a good one, Bonnie! :wave:

Yeah, it's just not the same without the sound.

I got this feeling you'd hate fireworks for some reason :giggle:

harrison ford is next to me on the couch, btw.

I'm on my way over.

Thank you sooooo much :D:D:D

I think I have all those songs now too :D

Awesome - let me know if you do need anything, though.

I got this feeling you'd hate fireworks for some reason :giggle:

Fireworks are awesome! I'm not that anti-fun. :lol:

I remember in 2000, watching the fireworks here and then putting on the TV to watch the fireworks from all around the world as other timezones reached midnight. Sure, it's not the same watching it on TV, but it was still damn good fun. I remember Paris having some really cool stuff.

comfyinnauticamt1.jpg

Visual irony ftw.

This is for that alternative list I was talking about. I'm about 60/40 on using that right now.

That's better. :lol: Why do you males have to be so confusing sometimes?

Confusing? We're the direct ones! You women are damn confusing.

(Well, at least my ex-girlfriend made no fucking sense. God, I can't stand people who can't stick to decisions or be direct and honest.)

I'm mutual friends with at least 3. There maybe a few invisible lurkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom