Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like such an ass because I keep asking for and forgetting to save this particular list, but i've got 120 minutes to work with...would you mind posting it one last time :sad:

This one?

1. A Sort Of Homecoming
2. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
3. Wire
4. Indian Summer Sky
5. Boomerang I
6. Boomerang II
7. Love Comes Tumbling
8. Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come
9. Elvis Presley And America
10. Bass Trap
11. Promenade
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. Promenade [yes, again]
14. 4th Of July
15. Bad
16. MLK
17. The Three Sunrises
... And it perfectly loops back to the beginning.

Pictures of Fireworks <<<<<< Actually seeing them, but I'm sure you all know that.

The visuals are always the spectacle, but I've always loved the sound of fireworks crackling more, don't know why.

I quite like magazines. I like to have something tangible in my hands, that I can read outside or use to swat horseflies. The rest of the tracks are pretty good though the first cd has an odd amount of power metal.

Though it does have a Sonata Arctica track.. :drool: Love that band.

My neighbor's cat who usually hates people climbed into my lap Saturday and decided he wanted a scratch. Me, the deathly allergic one. So I did, I scratched his ears and his back and the cat drooled all over me. I've never heard of a drooling cat. Then he started licking my hand. That cat is part dog.

Some cats drool when they're happy, including mine. It's cute, but a bit disgusting as well.

:yes: i still prefer my imac because it's got all my files, and because i hate not having a real mouse. the mouse i have is wireless so i could use it here, but it's a pain in the ass to link it.
I use the track pad thingymajig which by the way, took me FOREVER to get used to. I'd have just used my USB mouse but I don't feel like dragging it to my mum's all the time.

Have a good one, Bonnie! :wave:

Pictures of Fireworks <<<<<< Actually seeing them, but I'm sure you all know that.

The visuals are always the spectacle, but I've always loved the sound of fireworks crackling more, don't know why.

Yeah, it's just not the same without the sound.

I quite like magazines. I like to have something tangible in my hands, that I can read outside or use to swat horseflies. The rest of the tracks are pretty good though the first cd has an odd amount of power metal.

Though it does have a Sonata Arctica track.. :drool: Love that band.

There's some Sonata Arctica tracks I've enjoyed, but generally power metal isn't my thing. Far too much of it brings the cheese. It's like ... we get it, you wish you were slaying dragons in some Tolkienesque reality. Want to sing about something else now?

I need a dude's opinion. But the only dude whose opinion I trust is the one causing trouble! :doh: Boys phail.

:lol: Aww! Poor cat!

I've seen my fair share of funny kitty things though.
This one cat that we had jumped into the kitchen table and you know how they sink their claws into the first thing they can grab, right? Well he grabbed one of the mats on the table which is about light as a feather, went sliding off the table belly first and landed on his back on the floor, then took off running. He was okay but :lmao:
:giggle: i know! she's probably already forgotten about it, though.

haha, that's hilarious! i love when kitties can't find their brakes and slide across a surface :giggle:

Some cats drool when they're happy, including mine. It's cute, but a bit disgusting as well.
:cute:

I use the track pad thingymajig which by the way, took me FOREVER to get used to. I'd have just used my USB mouse but I don't feel like dragging it to my mum's all the time.
yeah, i'm still trying to get used to them! i've used laptops before, but still.

:giggle: i know! she's probably already forgotten about it, though.

haha, that's hilarious! i love when kitties can't find their brakes and slide across a surface :giggle:
My cat does that all the time. Our kitchen floor is linoleum and so many times I have seen him go sliding into the dryer or something. :lol:

:cute:

yeah, i'm still trying to get used to them! i've used laptops before, but still.
I've had this one for almost two months now.
Before that, I used my friend's laptop pretty much religiously. I got a PC about 2 and a half years ago and that was all I used that entire time. So the transition to a laptop again has been quite hard!

Hey, the thread's finally quietening down and I can catch up on more of what I missed overnight! :lol:

[random] Why are FYMers seemingly unconcerned about Zimbabwe? FFS, Zanu-PF is accusing the UN of international racism! Surely that warrants discussion? [/random]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom