Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 did play Ottawa last time around... :hmm: But that was on a favour to the then PM.. he ain't PM no more and he kind of fucked up on his promises for third world aid.. and the current PM is a bit of an arse. Okay, he is an arse. And his hair never moves. Ever.

Ax, If I could remember the context of the sarcastic remark, I would attempt to recreate it, but as it is, I'm too lazy to look.

As far as cassettes...I have a tape player in my car, and I wanted to make a cd so badly, this is the next best thing :lol:
I could continue to steal my sisters tape adapter for the iPod, but I feel like putting some love into this thing :lol:

I was thinking of putting on of the TUF remixes on one of them, suggestion?

Haha, he actually adds the charity thing onto the ticket price externally rather than daring to cut into his profits? :laugh:
i was going to say the same thing! he gave all the profits of his highest selling single ever, yet god forbid they take anything off his $150 tickets!

i think i'll just wait and see if i can see him in vegas when i go next year *fingers crossed* i wonder if i get an employee discount on show tickets? :giggle:

yeah, the repetitiveness made me :crack: for some of the sections i just skipped over them because i knew i hadn't done a damn thing in them.

ooh, i can't wait to hear your results if you do! i think that test makes anyone seem pretty pure, given how many questions are devoted to taboo/illegal activities.
:lol: Yeah, pretty much!
I'll definitely post them here when/if I do!

Purity tests don't really say much about me 'cause my mind is a pretty filthy place. That's corrupt, for sure. :D

Ax, If I could remember the context of the sarcastic remark, I would attempt to recreate it, but as it is, I'm too lazy to look.

As far as cassettes...I have a tape player in my car, and I wanted to make a cd so badly, this is the next best thing :lol:
I could continue to steal my sisters tape adapter for the iPod, but I feel like putting some love into this thing :lol:

I was thinking of putting on of the TUF remixes on one of them, suggestion?

:lol: Laziness for the win, though.

And yeah, you've mentioned before, and in fact my mother still uses cassettes in her car too, but it still amuses me.

UF remixes? The only UF-era remix I know is the Dub Mix of Wire.

Haha, he actually adds the charity thing onto the ticket price externally rather than daring to cut into his profits? :laugh:

I know, what a novel idea that would be!

Ah well. I'm not exactly a fan of Elton John. I've heard his live show is brilliant, but brilliant enough to justify the $150 price tag?

Pretty good, thanks. No hangover today!

Just had a quiche for lunch. :drool:
Oh yummy. I had shishkabobs (more like, just ate the veggies off it and gave everyone else the meat and onions.) for dinner. :drool:
Non-hangover days are always a good thing!
I'm sure I'll undoubtedly wind up with one this weekend.
Oh well. You only turn 21 once! :lol:

I read that as "just had a quickie for lunch."

I swear, that purity test is seriously flawed.

Hahaha. That reminds me of a joke about Wayne Carey I heard years ago... although I doubt you guys know who Wayne Carey is except for the Aussies here, and actually the joke wasn't really that much.

... wow, 15 hours?

And you're rushing around but you're posting here? Haha, I know that story ...

Nopes, still don't know what it was :lol:

UF remixes? The only UF-era remix I know is the Dub Mix of Wire.

I meant the alternate versions. Sorry I'm tired, 15 hours is way too much for me. Going to bed pretty soon here actually

ETA: This, my 12th post, has tripled my post count from the last thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom