Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok..If he can come to St. John...then why the hell can't U2 play down here???

Probably the same reason that U2 won't play even the city I live near and sometimes skip Ohio altogether! Or decide to play all the way across the fucking state where it'd take me 4 hours to get to them!

Elton John is coming to St. John's? This is news to me! Guess I shouldn't have wasted that money on Backstreet Boys tickets. :lol:

I was going to mock you guys for getting Elton John and the Backstreet Boys, but we got the pope and my sarcasm flame just died.

What's with Elton though? He did Werribee or something, and what seems some small place in Canadia... Is he going to do a Michael Jackson and start selling all the rights to his music to pony up some more coin or what? I didn't think he'd be the type to set foot in many small places.

I think he's Sept.28 in Moncton, Sept.30 in Saint John.. then Halifax and two dates in St.John's

Maybe he'll add more shows since these ones are apt to sell out near instantly. A bit pricey.

As for U2 playing around here.. I'd say just keep patient. I could see them either at the Halifax Commons or in Moncton at Magnetic Hill. Especially with the new album coming out soon. Never stop believing :wink:

I think he's Sept.28 in Moncton, Sept.30 in Saint John.. then Halifax and two dates in St.John's

Maybe he'll add more shows since these ones are apt to sell out near instantly. A bit pricey.

As for U2 playing around here.. I'd say just keep patient. I could see them either at the Halifax Commons or in Moncton at Magnetic Hill. Especially with the new album coming out soon. Never stop believing :wink:

I was starting to wonder where you'd disappeared to! Then I remembered, duh, the purity test. :doh:
I may take that one when I am NOT preoccupied with something.
:lol: man, that's one extensive test! 20 questions on bestiality, then 20 more on having sex with a man, 20 more on having sex with a woman, group sex, masturbation! :coocoo: i almost thought of quitting around 1000 and i was like...i'm 2/3 of the way through! i can't stop now.

:lol: man, that's one extensive test! 20 questions on bestiality, then 20 more on having sex with a man, 20 more on having sex with a woman, group sex, masturbation! :coocoo: i almost thought of quitting around 1000 and i was like...i'm 2/3 of the way through! i can't stop now.
:lmao: I know, right? I skimmed over a lot of it and wanted to take it all, but I got too bored with it! I may do it later and post my results.

Tickets go on sale Friday, July 18th at 12NOON. Tickets are $149.50 including tax, plus applicable surcharge, plus $2.00 for the ELTON JOHN AIDS FOUNDATION.

Stuff that!

SIS, you has mail. And if you laugh at me, I will hurt you. It's not funny.

:lmao: I know, right? I skimmed over a lot of it and wanted to take it all, but I got too bored with it! I may do it later and post my results.
yeah, the repetitiveness made me :crack: for some of the sections i just skipped over them because i knew i hadn't done a damn thing in them.

ooh, i can't wait to hear your results if you do! i think that test makes anyone seem pretty pure, given how many questions are devoted to taboo/illegal activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom