Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. I can't stand it. 'Cause then when the afternoon rolls around, you're like, "Fuck, I've only been up [insert little number of hours here] and it's already almost evening?"

Though I do remind myself "hey, I'm going to stay up for a good few hours of the early morning". :laugh:

I feel like I've wasted the day if I sleep past 10-11am, but it's a regular thing right now. University will snap me out of it in two weeks if nothing else does. Damn 10am lectures!

10:00 AM lectures. :crack:

Next semester I have to attend LITERARY FUCKING THEORY at 9:00 AM.

MWAH!!!! :kiss:

I used to be able to sleep until mid to late morning, but not anymore. If I sleep past 8 or 8:30, I get pissed because time's a-wastin'! If I sleep past 9, I'm not only pissed but incredibly groggy and out of sorts.

And yet getting up before 7:00 feel so wrong. It's tempting to adjust my work schedule to go in later but stay later so I can sleep until 7 every day, but ... I like getting home earlier, too.

7:00 feels like the perfect time for me to get up and feel rested and ready to face the day.

I missed the season finale of Lost when I was overseas. I know you can watch it online, but you know..

dialup.

I am really confused with Lost because I really haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on.

Okay, moreso than normal

I missed the season finale of Lost when I was overseas. I know you can watch it online, but you know..

dialup.

I am really confused with Lost because I really haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on.

Okay, moreso than normal
Well, looks like you're not double posting anymore. Which is good.

10:00 AM lectures. :crack:

Next semester I have to attend LITERARY FUCKING THEORY at 9:00 AM.

That's made of FAIL.

The worst I've had is a 9:30 lecture. It was meant to be 10am (and even then, the lecturer was unhappy, since he usually refuses to lecture before 11am), but then it had to be moved to a different lecture theatre and they could only fit it in there at 9:30. The lecturer usually looked more tired and groggy than us!

Actually, I've had a 9am tutorial once, but I chose that and it was back in the day when I would get up at 6am for whatever mad reason. :crack:

I can't remember what my purity score was.. Ax?

Bumpkin worthy, I imagine

Here's the master list, now with GG added.

Screwtape2: 98%
U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono_212, COBL_04, coolian2, Lemonchick, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
GibsonGirl: 71%
Serena Vox: 70%
Axver: 69%
partygirlvox: 68%
Pearl: 67%
bono_man2002, RegularBonoFan: 62%
The Sad Punk: 60%
corianderstem: 56%
blueeyedgirl, indra, Lila64, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
Zootlesque: 53%
No Spoken Words: 52%
DreamOutLoud13, liamcool: 50%
Its Britastic!: 48%
Eazy-V: 43%
the tourist was 40-50%?
KhanadaRhodes: 41%
BoMac, phanan: 40%
elevated_u2_fan: 38%
Angela Harlem: 34%
cinnaminson: 33%
gluey, LarryMullen's POPAngel: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 23%
RedRocksU2: 19%
mysterious_jen: 17%

I love how until recently the gap between b_m2002 and Ali was completely empty apart from me on 72%, but then we sucked in some newbies and I got drunk. :lol:

i love how some people who are clearly more morally corrut than me, are above me still on the list. you know, those like BEG and stuff. she's either catholic or a liar. or both.
:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom