Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in the dumps a bit lately. Job-hunting is a fucking downer.

Well it wouldn't be anymore if you know, someone hired me and all :giggle:
:hug:
Tell me about it! I've put it soooo many applications now, checked back on them and out of all of it, I've only had ONE interview. It's really irking me!

Thinking "you know, another hour of sleep would've been cool, but then again, I don't like sleeping past 1pm!"

Yourself?
Ugh, I so hate sleeping until 1 pm. I used to do it ALL THE TIME when I was staying up until like 4 am. It irked me a lot.
Oddly enough, a hangover is what snapped me out of it. Woke up at 6 am a few weeks ago and that was it! I was going to bed and waking up a whole lot earlier!

I am pretty good. Just got done eating dinner a little while ago, now I am bored. So I am wasting some time. :D

Who was the fabulous person who recommended I try Bailey's caramel liquor and butterscotch schnapps?

Because I'd like to MARRY THEM. It was so much yum.

Ugh, I so hate sleeping until 1 pm. I used to do it ALL THE TIME when I was staying up until like 4 am. It irked me a lot.
Oddly enough, a hangover is what snapped me out of it. Woke up at 6 am a few weeks ago and that was it! I was going to bed and waking up a whole lot earlier!

I am pretty good. Just got done eating dinner a little while ago, now I am bored. So I am wasting some time. :D

I feel like I've wasted the day if I sleep past 10-11am, but it's a regular thing right now. University will snap me out of it in two weeks if nothing else does. Damn 10am lectures!

Who was the fabulous person who recommended I try Bailey's caramel liquor and butterscotch schnapps?

Because I'd like to MARRY THEM. It was so much yum.
Khanada. I still need to try it. That might be what I do on my birthday if I don't go with Bonnie's recommendation.:hmm:

Oooh, I forgot there was a Lost thread in ZS.

Now I can read it without spoilers, too.

Is this because you're all caught up? Or is the series in Australia a little behind North America? I still have to watch the season 3 finale, and then I'm onto season 4. I can't wait! :hyper:

(although I'm dreading the inevitable Lost withdrawals. :sad: )

I feel like I've wasted the day if I sleep past 10-11am, but it's a regular thing right now. University will snap me out of it in two weeks if nothing else does. Damn 10am lectures!

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. I can't stand it. 'Cause then when the afternoon rolls around, you're like, "Fuck, I've only been up [insert little number of hours here] and it's already almost evening?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom