Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, I am getting tired. I just looked at your last post, Khan, and my brain didn't want to process the paragraph breaks.

I think I better go to sleep. Just a couple of things to do in the kitchen first.

My hair takes 5 hours to air dry when it's long. Since I bleach it blonde, I can't use a blowdryer on it without totally frying the hell out of it. And it gets to where I can't get a brush through it. :angry: So I just keep it short.

Holy crap, and here I am getting pissed off when my hair 'fros out and I need to sometimes use a second towel and wait about an hour for it to be completely dry as opposed to just a little damp.

My hair takes 5 hours to air dry when it's long. Since I bleach it blonde, I can't use a blowdryer on it without totally frying the hell out of it. And it gets to where I can't get a brush through it. :angry: So I just keep it short.
man, i don't know how long it takes for me to air dry my hair. and some of my hair is blonde too :hmm:

Holy crap, and here I am getting pissed off when my hair 'fros out and I need to sometimes use a second towel and wait about an hour for it to be completely dry as opposed to just a little damp.
I have to use two towels when I shower anyway, one for my body and one for my hair because one just doesn't cover it.
Can't say I've ever had to use two towels for my hair though. When it was longer, it would stay soaked (for the most part) for at least an hour, start to dry and never totally dry until 5, sometimes 5 and a half hours later. And it was so hard to brush after that too, even when I used lots of conditioner. I gave up and got it cut!

man, i don't know how long it takes for me to air dry my hair. and some of my hair is blonde too :hmm:
The last time I ever washed it when it was long (a couple weeks ago.), I washed it at like 7:30 pm and I was still up past 1 am waiting for it to dry.
That's the only reason I even know. :lol:

I have to use two towels when I shower anyway, one for my body and one for my hair because one just doesn't cover it.
Can't say I've ever had to use two towels for my hair though. When it was longer, it would stay soaked (for the most part) for at least an hour, start to dry and never totally dry until 5, sometimes 5 and a half hours later. And it was so hard to brush after that too, even when I used lots of conditioner. I gave up and got it cut!

Oh, I mean just a second towel in general. When I get my hair cut, it's usually short enough that I can get away with barely even touching my hair and it's dry, so I only need one towel for hair and body. At the moment, though, I pretty much need a second towel just for my hair. It's more because it's so thick than anything. It holds so much bloody water. Damn curls.

Oh, I mean just a second towel in general. When I get my hair cut, it's usually short enough that I can get away with barely even touching my hair and it's dry, so I only need one towel for hair and body. At the moment, though, I pretty much need a second towel just for my hair. It's more because it's so thick than anything. It holds so much bloody water. Damn curls.
Yeah, that's why I need a second one usually, because my hair is rather thick. When it's short, I can manage with just one towel all over. But once it gets even past my jaw line is when I need a second.

that's the thing! i didn't go to bed late at all, and felt as close to well-rested as i can get on a work day. it's sunny outside with just a few clouds in the sky, so it's not like a front is coming in! i hate days like this where i can't figure out why i have a headache. maybe it's time to change my migraine prevention medicine...AGAIN :scream:

yeah, i don't think they can do that with my lenses either. my left lens is just about nothing, i think there's just a tiny prescription in there. but my right? god, the lens is so thick! and it was even thicker back before they found ways to make them thinner! these are the first eyeglasses i've had in a while where the lens doesn't stick out at the bottom because it's so thick. now i've got plastic frames so it covers everything.

that's what i figured. i haaaaaaaaate hate hate trying on glasses at the doctor's office. since they have no prescription, my eyes hurt so much. if i try on several, sometimes i'll have to put on my glasses for a sec to make them stop hurting so much. :uhoh:

Bet it's the late nights in the postwhorehouse catching up on you. :wink:

Ooh, your lenses are quite substantially different? I don't think there's much obvious difference in mine at all. Maybe the left is slightly thicker, but not notably. But heh, my bifocal reading pair sticks out veeeery noticeably at the bottom. We're talking at least a millimetre on either side. Many frames can't hold my bifocal requirements.

Oh, that's just shit, I hate having to do that. I bring someone with me who I trust, almost always my mother, and just close my eyes and swap pairs while she decides which she thinks look best on me. Then I'll take her shortlist of three or four and decide which I like best.

Righto, I'm out for the night. Have a good one, folks, and don't let this place die as badly as it did while I slept last night! :wave:

Before I go, I must say, well done, Serena. I have been out-postwhored and out-classed.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 435
User Name Posts
Serena Vox 122
Axver 111
RegularBonoFan 68
Varitek 42
phillyfan26 24
The Sad Punk 23
Eazy-V 17
KhanadaRhodes 13
phanan 6
LemonMelon 4
bono_212 3
Zootlesque 1
major_panic 1

Night, all. :wave:

Bet it's the late nights in the postwhorehouse catching up on you. :wink:

Ooh, your lenses are quite substantially different? I don't think there's much obvious difference in mine at all. Maybe the left is slightly thicker, but not notably. But heh, my bifocal reading pair sticks out veeeery noticeably at the bottom. We're talking at least a millimetre on either side. Many frames can't hold my bifocal requirements.

Oh, that's just shit, I hate having to do that. I bring someone with me who I trust, almost always my mother, and just close my eyes and swap pairs while she decides which she thinks look best on me. Then I'll take her shortlist of three or four and decide which I like best.
:lol: probably!

and yeah. i probably would've been just a tad farsighted had i not got my right eye fucked up! my left eye is like 20/10, the right is...i don't even know. i think it was like 20/300 when i was a baby. i was almost a month overdue being born, and got the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck and was going into fetal distress. they tried to use forceps to get me out, and they poked me in the eye! :yikes: so now i've got a permanent scar on my cornea. it's pretty freaky :love: so i've been seeing ophthalmologists ever since i was a newborn.

ooh, that's a good idea. although my mom hated these glasses on me so i wouldn't have trusted her opinion on them!

Righto, I'm out for the night. Have a good one, folks, and don't let this place die as badly as it did while I slept last night! :wave:

Before I go, I must say, well done, Serena. I have been out-postwhored and out-classed.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 435
User Name Posts
Serena Vox 122
Axver 111
RegularBonoFan 68
Varitek 42
phillyfan26 24
The Sad Punk 23
Eazy-V 17
KhanadaRhodes 13
phanan 6
LemonMelon 4
bono_212 3
Zootlesque 1
major_panic 1

Night, all. :wave:
Thanks! It's been loads of fun! :)

Have a good night! :wave:

My mother suddenly thinks it's a huge deal because I reminded her that all the digital photos were on that computer.

My mother suddenly thinks it's a huge deal because I reminded her that all the digital photos were on that computer.
I was like that when my hard drive did whatever it did. (I still haven't got a clue, still needs looked at.). I was fine with it until I remembered each and every little thing I had on there and I freaked. :scream:

Wow, I just read a little bit about your computer issues. That totally sucks. Maybe the fan had died or something. :(

As for the digital photos, do you still have the memory card in which the photos might have appeared? Did you email them to anyone or put them up on Flickr or some sort of site? Have them printed through any online service?
Oh and the other word here: BACKUP. Which reminds me, I better do that today (I'm bad at remembering to do it).

:hug:

\enddriveby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom