Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cat is knocking on the door outside loudly (no kidding) and I have to go to the doctors early tomorrow for an injection, so I better fly.

Nice talking to you all, have good ones! :wave:

Needles! :yikes:

Have a good night, Bonnie! :wave:

I don't mind the odd needle. Though with this particular injection (which I must have three of overall - tomorrow will be the third) the first time I had it I had an allergic reaction, saw my life flash before my eyes in tabloid magazine form, and fainted, almost biting my tongue off. It was awesome!

So yeah, bye. :wave:

I have no fear of needles. I've given myself shots and done my own phlebotomy ( I got bored in one of my medical classes). I also have a tattoo. The Noise was more annoying than the pain.

Night Bonnenis. :lmao:

I was introduced to Axver and the Superthreaders by Ali, who linked me to the one, the only, Kunstmuseum thread.

Best. Prank. Ever.

:| THAT WASN'T FUNNY!!! EYKIW IS ONLY FOR 1. DISCUSSING WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT U2, AND 2. THREADS THAT DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO THINK.

It really is so useless! My mum once asked me what I had for dinner the night before. I just said, "You expect me to remember that?". But I can remember something stupid like a particular day of a particular class in school. It's so lame!

If I could drive (as in: if I had a license.) I would probably just drive my dad's other car! I can't imagine owning a car, I really can't. Petrol here is quite expensive as comparing to previous years and such, but I know we don't have the highest prices in it. Although, prices in foods and things are rising a lot too. A gallon of milk costs about as much as a gallon of gas! Milk, good for the body, not for the wallet!

Nah, I would probably wind up buying one at an electronics store or something, but even then, I am sure I can find something relatively decent. I will have to do some research too, though. To make sure I don't get ripped off or anything!

:lol: Don't even get me started on the useless shit I can remember ... did I mention Pi to 353 decimal places in an earlier post, or is it something I thought of mentioning and didn't? I can't be arsed going back to check.

Ugh, food prices are soaring here. I did some grocery shopping today and noticed prices for some stuff I buy regularly had gone up AGAIN. For fuck's sake, the last price rise on some of this stuff was so recent that I still have some sitting in the pantry from two or three price rises ago! And things are only going to get worse too. I'm going to need to get very smart with my shopping.

Yeah, I'm kind of nervous to actually get another camera, because I'm afraid that within a month or two, I'll decide "eh, I need something that does this better and that differently ..."

yes and no. they were on the concept of lying, and the morals/ethics/all that behind it. thought provoking, but dry as fuck. for the record, i am a massive liar.

I hate when academics manage to turn this stuff into terribly dry bollocks. Historians tend to be good at avoiding it, but political scientists are fucking shocking. So many weeks, I've thought "hey, this topic's going to rock!", only to fall asleep doing the readings.

And I take it you're really 45, female, look like a troll, and live in a cave beneath Perth?

:| THAT WASN'T FUNNY!!! EYKIW IS ONLY FOR 1. DISCUSSING WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT U2, AND 2. THREADS THAT DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO THINK.
More proof why it was the best prank ever. It still illicits such reactions.

Morning L eMel.

I hate when academics manage to turn this stuff into terribly dry bollocks. Historians tend to be good at avoiding it, but political scientists are fucking shocking. So many weeks, I've thought "hey, this topic's going to rock!", only to fall asleep doing the readings.

And I take it you're really 45, female, look like a troll, and live in a cave beneath Perth?
not quite, i live under a bridge somewhere in launceston.

:lol: Don't even get me started on the useless shit I can remember ... did I mention Pi to 353 decimal places in an earlier post, or is it something I thought of mentioning and didn't? I can't be arsed going back to check.

Ugh, food prices are soaring here. I did some grocery shopping today and noticed prices for some stuff I buy regularly had gone up AGAIN. For fuck's sake, the last price rise on some of this stuff was so recent that I still have some sitting in the pantry from two or three price rises ago! And things are only going to get worse too. I'm going to need to get very smart with my shopping.

Yeah, I'm kind of nervous to actually get another camera, because I'm afraid that within a month or two, I'll decide "eh, I need something that does this better and that differently ..."
Yes, you did. Glad I'm not the only keeper of a brain with useless shit in it!

Yeah, that's how it is here. We used to buy this chopped ham at the deli that was only about $1.99 per pound and now t's nearly $3. Before that, I think it was only $1.50. We have stuff sitting around like that, too. Like soups, for instance and things like that. It's getting ridiculous. We do our shopping at some of the other places now that have lower prices but we have to go to multiple places for the best outcome (which equals using more gas) and you really can't win either way!

That's pretty much what I'm afraid of! I've had that with electronic type things before and I'm thinking that I'll go and spend like $200 on a camera or something and then decide I need something different.

I have no fear of needles. I've given myself shots and done my own phlebotomy ( I got bored in one of my medical classes). I also have a tattoo. The Noise was more annoying than the pain.

You're insane. Completely insane.

I loathe needles. I'll cop them when I need to have them, but I'll damn well avoid them unless absolutely necessary.

I suspect, though, that this has a lot to do with a lumbur puncture at the age of six making me rather wary of anything going into my skin.

My brother uses many needles in the course of his day for his Diabetes. Any fears he had had to go away pretty quickly.

You're insane. Completely insane.
It's taken you this long to realise this? :laugh:

I loathe needles. I'll cop them when I need to have them, but I'll damn well avoid them unless absolutely necessary.

I suspect, though, that this has a lot to do with a lumbur puncture at the age of six making me rather wary of anything going into my skin.
Meh. The only things I'm afraid of are spiders and falling from a great height. I'll climb anything. Just don't expect me to be able to get DOWN anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom