Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent, do email me about it (not yourwildhorses, but my regular email, i'm not checking yourwildhorses). did my advice help? probably not, but i'd like to think i wasn't wasting that 1-2 hour chunk of time with that conversation i had with elmel.

I'll say it helped for your benefit.

It certainly could help with LM still.

I'm kind of surprised I can drink 7-9 glasses of wine and not be hungover! Handy, really.

My university has a huge library network on campus, and one of the libraries is currently undergoing renovations. So they've encouraged people to take out books on long loans so that they don't need as much shelf space. I've taken total advantage of that and have almost every Kiwi railway book in the entire system sitting on the couch behind me right now. I'm very, very tempted to go and offer them money for a couple of the books that I know I won't find anywhere.
I like wine, but I can't drink it because even if I don't overdo it, it gives me bad headaches and/or a bad hangover. I had a two day hangover from wine once and I didn't even get AS drunk as I normally would. :|

That's pretty sweet! You like trains and trams a lot, huh? :D
Would they let you do that? Our high school had a thing like that once where they would let people buy them, then they just went and got new ones. :lol:

although in defense of myself vs my internet addiction, i also have not much to do tonight without cutting into my reading supply for the next 8 weeks, cause i returned all my library books earlier.

what's up kids.

Evening, Mr -V. We got through Little Snoring after a little snoring, PFan's father's computer has blown up, and Reggo's reliving her drunkposting from the weekend.

Yourself?

Evening, Mr -V. We got through Little Snoring after a little snoring, PFan's father's computer has blown up, and Reggo's reliving her drunkposting from the weekend.

Yourself?

And Vazza's here for an increasingly rare stint of posting.

I like wine, but I can't drink it because even if I don't overdo it, it gives me bad headaches and/or a bad hangover. I had a two day hangover from wine once and I didn't even get AS drunk as I normally would. :|

That's pretty sweet! You like trains and trams a lot, huh? :D
Would they let you do that? Our high school had a thing like that once where they would let people buy them, then they just went and got new ones. :lol:

My father is a wine connossieur, his winetasting team were New Zealand champions a few years back and now he's starting his own vineyard, so I grew up on wine. I guess that's why I have such a strong tolerance for it. Or I'm just a genetic freak.

Oh yeah, anything with flanged wheels running on rails is made of SuperWin if you ask me. I don't think you've seen a Superthread picspam yet! :lol:

I tried to get my high school's library to sell me their awesome copy of Dante's Divine Comedy since I was pretty much the only person who'd ever touched it, but no. I figure it's always worth a try, though! I mean, libraries need money, and if it's a little-used book or in somewhat dodgy quality and in need of replacement, you never know your luck ...

Yourself?
I'm watching Knocked Up while preparing for my tutes for Business Law and Contemporary Issues in Law and Society. First class at 12pm tomorrow = wake up at 10.30am = open to a late night.

Trade Practices Act. Woot! :hyper:

My father is a wine connossieur, his winetasting team were New Zealand champions a few years back and now he's starting his own vineyard, so I grew up on wine. I guess that's why I have such a strong tolerance for it. Or I'm just a genetic freak.

Oh yeah, anything with flanged wheels running on rails is made of SuperWin if you ask me. I don't think you've seen a Superthread picspam yet! :lol:

I tried to get my high school's library to sell me their awesome copy of Dante's Divine Comedy since I was pretty much the only person who'd ever touched it, but no. I figure it's always worth a try, though! I mean, libraries need money, and if it's a little-used book or in somewhat dodgy quality and in need of replacement, you never know your luck ...
champions of what?

What? I didn't really know him until the other day.
Well, thanks to my sis dragging me here. :lol:

Put it this way: my love of trains is such that people such as Jen and Chass have dreamt about trains due to me, and numerous people have photographed trains and posted them on the thread for me! :lol:

:lol: Everyone in my family gets bad hangovers off it. I guess genetics screwed me on that one. But I can drink all the high proof crap that I want and be just fine. Unless, of course, that I overdo it. Which sometimes does happen. :D

I like watching trains go by. No, I don't believe I have. Would said picspam kill my dial up?

Well, that's crappy that they wouldn't sell it to you! You'd think they'd let someone buy it, then just go buy a newer, better copy of it. :huh:

I'm watching Knocked Up while preparing for my tutes for Business Law and Contemporary Issues in Law and Society. First class at 12pm tomorrow = wake up at 10.30am = open to a late night.

Trade Practices Act. Woot! :hyper:

Sounds like riveting stuff. :lol:

Last semester, I didn't have any classes earlier than midday. It was glorious. But this coming semester, I'll have to go in at 10am two days a week. Damnit.

Put it this way: my love of trains is such that people such as Jen and Chass have dreamt about trains due to me, and numerous people have photographed trains and posted them on the thread for me! :lol:

Well, I shall keep that in mind the next time I'm over by the railroad and I actually have a camera! :D

This is true.

..if this goes to page 20, if i started on 47, that means I have 40 pages of my drunk postwhoring. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom