Crap, Albania Superthread - Page 29 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-14-2008, 02:08 PM   #421
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 02:12 PM
Oh god, I am getting tired. I just looked at your last post, Khan, and my brain didn't want to process the paragraph breaks.

I think I better go to sleep. Just a couple of things to do in the kitchen first.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 02:09 PM   #422
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
My hair takes 5 hours to air dry when it's long. Since I bleach it blonde, I can't use a blowdryer on it without totally frying the hell out of it. And it gets to where I can't get a brush through it. So I just keep it short.
Holy crap, and here I am getting pissed off when my hair 'fros out and I need to sometimes use a second towel and wait about an hour for it to be completely dry as opposed to just a little damp.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 02:11 PM   #423
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 09:12 PM
Quote:
My hair takes 5 hours to air dry when it's long. Since I bleach it blonde, I can't use a blowdryer on it without totally frying the hell out of it. And it gets to where I can't get a brush through it. So I just keep it short.
man, i don't know how long it takes for me to air dry my hair. and some of my hair is blonde too
Old 07-14-2008, 02:11 PM   #424
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Oh god, I am getting tired. I just looked at your last post, Khan, and my brain didn't want to process the paragraph breaks.

I think I better go to sleep. Just a couple of things to do in the kitchen first.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:12 PM   #425
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:12 PM
Quote:
Holy crap, and here I am getting pissed off when my hair 'fros out and I need to sometimes use a second towel and wait about an hour for it to be completely dry as opposed to just a little damp.
I have to use two towels when I shower anyway, one for my body and one for my hair because one just doesn't cover it.
Can't say I've ever had to use two towels for my hair though. When it was longer, it would stay soaked (for the most part) for at least an hour, start to dry and never totally dry until 5, sometimes 5 and a half hours later. And it was so hard to brush after that too, even when I used lots of conditioner. I gave up and got it cut!
Old 07-14-2008, 02:13 PM   #426
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
man, i don't know how long it takes for me to air dry my hair. and some of my hair is blonde too
The last time I ever washed it when it was long (a couple weeks ago.), I washed it at like 7:30 pm and I was still up past 1 am waiting for it to dry.
That's the only reason I even know.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #427
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:12 PM
Quote:
How's it going? Other than busy, of course.
It's humid out. I hate humidity.

Other than that, not much.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #428
Vocal parasite

Quote:
I have to use two towels when I shower anyway, one for my body and one for my hair because one just doesn't cover it.
Can't say I've ever had to use two towels for my hair though. When it was longer, it would stay soaked (for the most part) for at least an hour, start to dry and never totally dry until 5, sometimes 5 and a half hours later. And it was so hard to brush after that too, even when I used lots of conditioner. I gave up and got it cut!
Oh, I mean just a second towel in general. When I get my hair cut, it's usually short enough that I can get away with barely even touching my hair and it's dry, so I only need one towel for hair and body. At the moment, though, I pretty much need a second towel just for my hair. It's more because it's so thick than anything. It holds so much bloody water. Damn curls.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 02:16 PM   #429
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:12 PM
Quote:
phanan!!
Hey you.

Nice change to my sig, by the way.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:17 PM   #430
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
It's humid out. I hate humidity.

Other than that, not much.
I do too. It makes it feel so awful out.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:18 PM   #431
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
The last time I ever washed it when it was long (a couple weeks ago.), I washed it at like 7:30 pm and I was still up past 1 am waiting for it to dry.
That's the only reason I even know.
oh, and i use two towels too
Old 07-14-2008, 02:18 PM   #432
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
Hey you.

Nice change to my sig, by the way.
hey

i try
Old 07-14-2008, 02:19 PM   #433
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Oh, I mean just a second towel in general. When I get my hair cut, it's usually short enough that I can get away with barely even touching my hair and it's dry, so I only need one towel for hair and body. At the moment, though, I pretty much need a second towel just for my hair. It's more because it's so thick than anything. It holds so much bloody water. Damn curls.
Yeah, that's why I need a second one usually, because my hair is rather thick. When it's short, I can manage with just one towel all over. But once it gets even past my jaw line is when I need a second.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:20 PM   #434
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
oh, and i use two towels too
Our hair's just so hardcore like that and special that it needs it's own towel.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:20 PM   #435
Vocal parasite

Quote:
that's the thing! i didn't go to bed late at all, and felt as close to well-rested as i can get on a work day. it's sunny outside with just a few clouds in the sky, so it's not like a front is coming in! i hate days like this where i can't figure out why i have a headache. maybe it's time to change my migraine prevention medicine...AGAIN

yeah, i don't think they can do that with my lenses either. my left lens is just about nothing, i think there's just a tiny prescription in there. but my right? god, the lens is so thick! and it was even thicker back before they found ways to make them thinner! these are the first eyeglasses i've had in a while where the lens doesn't stick out at the bottom because it's so thick. now i've got plastic frames so it covers everything.

that's what i figured. i haaaaaaaaate hate hate trying on glasses at the doctor's office. since they have no prescription, my eyes hurt so much. if i try on several, sometimes i'll have to put on my glasses for a sec to make them stop hurting so much.
Bet it's the late nights in the postwhorehouse catching up on you.

Ooh, your lenses are quite substantially different? I don't think there's much obvious difference in mine at all. Maybe the left is slightly thicker, but not notably. But heh, my bifocal reading pair sticks out veeeery noticeably at the bottom. We're talking at least a millimetre on either side. Many frames can't hold my bifocal requirements.

Oh, that's just shit, I hate having to do that. I bring someone with me who I trust, almost always my mother, and just close my eyes and swap pairs while she decides which she thinks look best on me. Then I'll take her shortlist of three or four and decide which I like best.

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread