Crap, Albania Superthread - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-14-2008, 01:55 PM   #406
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
You know it's a busy work day when my first post comes at almost 2pm.
Wow, so you sometimes do work.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 01:56 PM   #407
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:00 PM
Quote:
Hi, pahana.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:58 PM   #408
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
I was out of school by the time that I ever got active into the internet. But I do still have occasions where I am required to break from it (interviews, apps, taking care of mum and stuff like that.). But usually I am pretty much online a lot of the time. A hiatus would kill me.
I only took a hiatus from Interference. No way could I have done any more. Sure, I can procrastinate for a bit on LJ or Railpage Australia, but nowhere near as badly as I can here. I had this placement at the Royal Historical Society of Victoria and suddenly push came to shove (partly due to a miscommunication completely beyond my control) and I needed to do a lot of work. I knew I wouldn't do it, at least not to my usual standard, if I didn't take a break from the Superthreads. And my marks mean a lot to me. So I took the break and got things done.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #409
Blue Crack Addict

Later, whores. See you in a few hours. And Ax, don't stay up all night It's nearly 4 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #410
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
I had long hair for a while but then I got it cut and even now, a couple weeks later, I still keep messing with it 'cause it's weird not having it lay on my neck anymore!
I can't stand long hair. It's too hard for me to keep up with because my hair is so thick.
i have thick hair too, but i have to keep it long. i've had it short numerous times but i think i look better with longer hair. i'm still trying to grow it out a couple inches
Old 07-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #411
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularBonoFan View Post
Later, whores. See you in a few hours. And Ax, don't stay up all night It's nearly 4 AM.
I've been setting these targets for when to leave in my mind. 2am came and went, as I expected. 3am passed. 400 posts passed. But I think I'll stick to 4am. Maybe 4:15.

Have a good one!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #412
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:00 PM
Quote:
Hello!
Quote:
Hi, pahana.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #413
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
I only took a hiatus from Interference. No way could I have done any more. Sure, I can procrastinate for a bit on LJ or Railpage Australia, but nowhere near as badly as I can here. I had this placement at the Royal Historical Society of Victoria and suddenly push came to shove (partly due to a miscommunication completely beyond my control) and I needed to do a lot of work. I knew I wouldn't do it, at least not to my usual standard, if I didn't take a break from the Superthreads. And my marks mean a lot to me. So I took the break and got things done.
I guess you could call my long periods of time where I didn't come to interference sort of hiatuses.
I would visit, post once or twice and then leave. Was never really addicted to it. Until recently...

I've taken LJ hiatuses though. Some announced, some not.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:01 PM   #414
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Wow, so you sometimes do work.

Shocking as it may seem, there are days when it does get a bit crazy around here. It comes in spurts, I guess.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:02 PM   #415
Blue Crack Addict

So hopefully I'll launch the first two Retro Island matches in a little while here. Still have to listen to the last few.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:03 PM   #416
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Later sis!
Old 07-14-2008, 02:04 PM   #417
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
How's it going? Other than busy, of course.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:06 PM   #418
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
You were up postwhoring too late and didn't get enough sleep, huh?

I want to get new reading glasses, since I really don't like my frames - and I don't just mean aesthetically either; they're getting a bit flimsy and one lens pops out sometimes when I clean it. But my prescription essentially hasn't changed and my glasses cost so much that I can't justify getting new ones without a new prescription or a total frames failure. Because of the complicated nature of my lenses, they can't just take them out of the current frames and shave them down for another pair. I asked about that back in 2006.

No, everything was just blurry and my eyes hurt! I quickly swapped back to my old pair.
that's the thing! i didn't go to bed late at all, and felt as close to well-rested as i can get on a work day. it's sunny outside with just a few clouds in the sky, so it's not like a front is coming in! i hate days like this where i can't figure out why i have a headache. maybe it's time to change my migraine prevention medicine...AGAIN

yeah, i don't think they can do that with my lenses either. my left lens is just about nothing, i think there's just a tiny prescription in there. but my right? god, the lens is so thick! and it was even thicker back before they found ways to make them thinner! these are the first eyeglasses i've had in a while where the lens doesn't stick out at the bottom because it's so thick. now i've got plastic frames so it covers everything.

that's what i figured. i haaaaaaaaate hate hate trying on glasses at the doctor's office. since they have no prescription, my eyes hurt so much. if i try on several, sometimes i'll have to put on my glasses for a sec to make them stop hurting so much.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:06 PM   #419
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
phanan!!
Old 07-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #420
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
i have thick hair too, but i have to keep it long. i've had it short numerous times but i think i look better with longer hair. i'm still trying to grow it out a couple inches
My hair takes 5 hours to air dry when it's long. Since I bleach it blonde, I can't use a blowdryer on it without totally frying the hell out of it. And it gets to where I can't get a brush through it. So I just keep it short.

Tags
superthread