Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. That reminds me of a joke about Wayne Carey I heard years ago... although I doubt you guys know who Wayne Carey is except for the Aussies here, and actually the joke wasn't really that much.

AFL makes no sense to me. It's rugby on PCP.

Hey Pahana, if you're lurking around, I'm just starting PRR Live. :drool:

I meant the alternate versions. Sorry I'm tired, 15 hours is way too much for me. Going to bed pretty soon here actually

Alternate versions of tracklistings or songs? The alternate versions of songs aren't really worth it, and there isn't much out there anyway. Though the alternate Love Comes Tumbling from an Aussie pressing of WAIA is interesting just for the different lyrics.

I've been awake for 24 hours and I'm not tired...

Oh I've been there before.
Back in Feb, I had a nasty go of the flu (which I honestly wonder if it wasn't pneumonia.) and I was awake more than not. I just couldn't sleep and some of the time, I wasn't even tired at all, even though there were occasions I'd be awake for like 36 hours at a time. :ohmy:

Do superthreads always verge on breaking the sound barrier? I can barely keep up. :huh:

:hi5:
(Man I really fail with this laptop. I typed "hi7" at first. Must get used to the keys being a bit closer together! Argh!)
:lol: don't feel bad, i'm currently on my laptop too, and even though my computer's keyboard is the exact same size, i always make typos on the laptop. i think it's because of the plastic cover :mad:

I think the longest I've ever been awake was about 36 hours or so....but that was back in highschool...

The longest for me was 32, flying from Cape Town to Toronto. We had a 15 hour stopover in Frankfurt. :happy:

Do superthreads always verge on breaking the sound barrier? I can barely keep up. :huh:

They can be pretty damn quick. Our speed records for finishing complete threads:

1. Beer, Devon: 5 hours, 57 minutes
2. Brest Railway Museum, Belarus: 6 hours, 10 minutes
3. Why, Arizona: 6 hours, 27 minutes

I believe our average over our entire history is about 850-900 posts a day.

They can be pretty damn quick. Our speed records for finishing complete threads:

1. Beer, Devon: 5 hours, 57 minutes
2. Brest Railway Museum, Belarus: 6 hours, 10 minutes
3. Why, Arizona: 6 hours, 27 minutes

I believe our average over our entire history is about 850-900 posts a day.

Bloody hell.

Alternate versions of tracklistings or songs? The alternate versions of songs aren't really worth it, and there isn't much out there anyway. Though the alternate Love Comes Tumbling from an Aussie pressing of WAIA is interesting just for the different lyrics.

:grumpy: the alternate Tracklistings of TUF you LM and LMP were making the other day. Did you see one that you thought was particularly good :lol:

Oh yes, usually at night is when the superthread runs at light speed the most but yes, if you remember the setlist parties.. it's sort of a continuation of that. Without the links to audio from a concert that sounds like U2 being played inside an underwater tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom