Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH.
MY.
FUCKING.
NON-EXISTENT
GOD.

Sis, email me NOW.

I've realized I don't know what I want to put on this cassette. I've only five...I don't want to ruin it

*remembers it's a cassette*

Holy crap I can do this as many times as I want*

*until I destroy the tape that is

I've realized I don't know what I want to put on this cassette. I've only five...I don't want to ruin it

*remembers it's a cassette*

Holy crap I can do this as many times as I want*

*until I destroy the tape that is

I can't believe you still use cassettes. :laugh:

I need to cut back on the sweets

Which can be difficult.

It always seem when I have sweets in the house, I want something salty and vice -versa

Oh the ever unsatisfied human.

Job hunting is more about hope than anything right now. There's alot of people looking for work who likely have more experience than I do.. so have to weigh that factor in and then just hope.

I need to cut back on the sweets

Which can be difficult.

It always seem when I have sweets in the house, I want something salty and vice -versa

Oh the ever unsatisfied human.

Job hunting is more about hope than anything right now. There's alot of people looking for work who likely have more experience than I do.. so have to weigh that factor in and then just hope.
Yeah, I hear that.
I've never been employed before (long ass story), so it's especially hard to find a job with all the lay offs happening! :madspit:

Elton John is coming to Saint John.

There's something I never thought I'd say :shocked:

I imagine the tickets will sell out in a nanosecond. A 'crowd' of 6500. Wow. That will be phenomenal.

Are you going to go see him in St.John's, GG?

Elton John is coming to Saint John.

There's something I never thought I'd say :shocked:

I imagine the tickets will sell out in a nanosecond. A 'crowd' of 6500. Wow. That will be phenomenal.

Are you going to go see him in St.John's, GG?

Elton John is coming to St. John's? This is news to me! Guess I shouldn't have wasted that money on Backstreet Boys tickets. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom