Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the actual idea is to rip the audio off of it and forget the video part?

Seeing The Edge go off like a monster during the solo of "Electric Co." is totally worth the DVD. I'd just recommend covering your eyes during "An Cat Dubh" like others have said.

It's hard not to lapse into Jamila mode when you're making fun of people who think that Bono is some sort of god. :wink:

You mean.....he's not? :sad:

pope_bono.jpg

guys, i'm being serious. you can't talk shit about other members in this thread. i know it seems like it's in a secret place or something but it's still on the forum, and anyone can read this. it's against the rules.

You mean.....he's not? :sad:

pope_bono.jpg

I love that. :love:

Speaking of, check out the Pope's annoying hand gestures:

pope_benedictxvi.jpg

Do not doubt for ONE SECOND that the Pope wasn't thinking about Bono when he posed for that photo!

guys, i'm being serious. you can't talk shit about other members in this thread. i know it seems like it's in a secret place or something but it's still on the forum, and anyone can read this. it's against the rules.

Sorry, Khan. :(

Is there some type of loophole that would allow us to do so?

Or do we need to shift all of it to the Coldplay thread. Because I could handle that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom