Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have a dilemma.

I've been working on a random DI list and I think it's better than the one that's been floating around for DI V. So much that I'm thinking about submitting this one instead of that list, which I still enjoy, but not as much as this one.

Your thoughts?
I was starting on one for DI V, but forgot about it (oops) and started a new one. I found my notes for the old one yesterday and ignored them. I'm going with my new one.

Lila, I forgot to tell you how much I love your epileptic Beatles sig.

roflbotp14gbz1.jpg

Everyone should just leave Rob33 alone. Sure he isn't going about this the right way and isn't listening but that is no reason to make of fun him and bait him. He is a human being and should be treated with respect. Everyone has a moment where they act like Rob is right now. Just leave him alone.

Everyone should just leave Rob33 alone. Sure he isn't going about this the right way and isn't listening but that is no reason to make of fun him and bait him. He is a human being and should be treated with respect. Everyone has a moment where they act like Rob is right now. Just leave him alone.

</ignore>
Everyone has a moment, but not constantly douchebaggery like Rob
<ignore>

It would be a mighty fine performance had Bono not been a douchebag.

I've only watched that DVD twice, so I can't remember exactly...does Bono lick his hand and slick back his hair? Or is that merely a false (and incredibly horrific) memory?

I've only watched that DVD twice, so I can't remember exactly...does Bono lick his hand and slick back his hair? Or is that merely a false (and incredibly horrific) memory?

Oh no, he does that, among other things.

The Lady Friend and I had a good laugh about how ridiculous that was.

He also seems to pick fleas out of his hair and eat them, followed by crawling along the ramp like a cat.

Oh, that I could NEVER forget.

Rob must not have watched the Chicago DVD if he thinks that Chris Martin's bouncing is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom