Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah what RBF said, I think it's just time to ignore the Coldplay thread. This is a situation where Rob is going to believe he is right no matter what anyone tells him. It's a pointless waste of energy stressing your own self about it.

Yeah what RBF said, I think it's just time to ignore the Coldplay thread. This is a situation where Rob is going to believe he is right no matter what anyone tells him. It's a pointless waste of energy stressing your own self about it.
Anyone that gullible, from what I remember of some museum in Eastern Europe, is not worth wasting energy on. Especially if they're that stupidly headstrong.

i agree. and i've been in such a situation before, and i've learned it's just better to ignore the post. it helps me keep my sanity :giggle:

Not only is Rob wrong, he thinks we're stupid and should believe his lies. He blatantly said something false, and then claimed it was phrasing that merely made him appear to be false. Bullshit.

Not only is Rob wrong, he thinks we're stupid and should believe his lies. He blatantly said something false, and then claimed it was phrasing that merely made him appear to be false. Bullshit.

Indeed. He's not worth it, but it's hard not to want to punch him in the face, internet-style.

You guys approve of my Jokerized stuff?

I greatly approve. I'm actually getting a tad excited about this movie suddenly. Maybe because I'm buying tickets in the morning, and my friends are coming with me to see it. Midnight style

I now feel the need to Jokerize Chase, Mike, and Kanye thanks to you. Good hustle out there.

I now feel the need to Jokerize Chase, Mike, and Kanye thanks to you. Good hustle out there.

Thank got_edge and impy, who are always ahead of the curve.

I'm extremely excited for this movie, but still about 100 notches lower than the rabid fanboys who think it's The Rapture or something.

Indeed. He's not worth it, but it's hard not to want to punch him in the face, internet-style.

You guys approve of my Jokerized stuff?

:yes:

DO IT

I still have some other blockbuster movies I haven't seen yet :(
(Iron Man, Indiana Jones,...). Maddy is not as enthused as I am. She's never seen any of the Batman movies. She wonders if she needs to see any prior (Christian Bale) one(s) in order to understand The Joker. Thoughts?

Thank got_edge and impy, who are always ahead of the curve.

I'm extremely excited for this movie, but still about 100 notches lower than the rabid fanboys who think it's The Rapture or something.
I Jokerised a creepy as hell picture of Bono. :shifty:

And I'm going to the midnight premiere.

Rob is beyond hope, srsly. :rolleyes:

Rob's relationship with Coldplay is quite intriguing.

He's like the guy who sits behind a girl in class, pelting her with spit balls, pulling her hair, telling her she smells, etc. when in reality, he just wants to be her boyfriend.

:yes:

DO IT

I still have some other blockbuster movies I haven't seen yet :(
(Iron Man, Indiana Jones,...). Maddy is not as enthused as I am. She's never seen any of the Batman movies. She wonders if she needs to see any prior (Christian Bale) one(s) in order to understand The Joker. Thoughts?

She'll have to watch Batman Begins, but that's about it. This series is separate from the Burton / Schumacher films.

You guys have to watch the '60s Batman beforehand, too, because it's so damn awesome.

He's like the guy who sits behind a girl in class, pelting her with spit balls, pulling her hair, telling her she smells, etc. when in reality, he just wants to be her boyfriend.

They would never argue.

GibsonGirl, always a pleasure.

And yeah, Batman Begins is the only other film in this series. And it's also a fucking fantastic film, so there's that. I'd argue it's better than any of the Spiderman series.

Just popping in to say... LMP, your sig + avatar scare the crap out of me. :reject:

They'll be gone in a week, if that helps.

Jemaine as Bowie as The Joker is pretty meta, too.

And yeah, Batman Begins is the only other film in this series. And it's also a fucking fantastic film, so there's that. I'd argue it's better than any of the Spiderman series.

Indeed it is. I think it's the best superhero film ever made, and up there with V for Vendetta and Sin City as the best comic book adaptation.

She'll have to watch Batman Begins, but that's about it. This series is separate from the Burton / Schumacher films.

You guys have to watch the '60s Batman beforehand, too, because it's so damn awesome.

Of course I watched those!
KABOOM.jpg

kapowzc1.jpg

And I wasn't sure if she needed to see Batman Begins. That was really good. Trying to get her to watch it... not high on her list of things to do. Maybe I'll have to sneak out on Friday :shifty:

Yeah, I knew that. I think of the Spiderman movies, I've probably only seen the first. Never really cared to see the other two :shrug:

Of course I watched those!
KABOOM.jpg

kapowzc1.jpg

And I wasn't sure if she needed to see Batman Begins. That was really good. Trying to get her to watch it... not high on her list of things to do. Maybe I'll have to sneak out on Friday :shifty:

Haha, I meant for her to see, too. I love that movie so much. I have it on a raggedy old VHS, maybe I'll get the DVD soon.

She doesn't like superhero films, I take it?

And Spidey 2 is the best in the series. The first one is ridiculous fun, mostly because of Willem Dafoe, and the third one's a mess.

I greatly approve. I'm actually getting a tad excited about this movie suddenly. Maybe because I'm buying tickets in the morning, and my friends are coming with me to see it. Midnight style
me too! i was just sort of looking forward to it for months, like "yeah i'll see it when it comes out." but now that it's coming out friday, i'm like :fuckyeah:

i bought midnight tickets too :hi5:

Guys, I have a dilemma.

I've been working on a random DI list and I think it's better than the one that's been floating around for DI V. So much that I'm thinking about submitting this one instead of that list, which I still enjoy, but not as much as this one.

Your thoughts?

I'm positive Rob would LOVE Coldplay if Bono was the frontman, hence his somewhat noticeable dislike for Chrissy Baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom