Crap, Albania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunkposting does have its applications, :lol: Like dragging your postwhore arse in here.

Yes, yes it does.
I didn't even really know what this thread was, tbh.
I never really bothered to look. More or less, I just stayed in my little corner most of the time!

Thanks for dragging me here. :D

Nothing like seeing there's a great big Interland outside of the alcove of PLEBA, is there?

:lol: I posted in other places too (like other threads in here, lemonade stand, etc.) but I didn't post very often. Not even in PLEBA.
Just didn't have much to say, I guess. :shrug:

But, we all know I'm a chatterbox at heart. :)

Well, that's good then.
I know you guys are close friends and boy would that have messed things up.
Oh, hell yeah.

:hyper: I has way too much energy for it being a slow day. I'm drumming on...EVERYTHING... with unsharpened pencils. I keep flipping them all over the place :lol:

:lol: You are always hyper, spazzed and random!
I'm surprised you're not tossing them at the ceiling like Mulder does.
I've done that a few times. Not fun to play dodge the sharpened pencils.

:lol: You are always hyper, spazzed and random!
I'm surprised you're not tossing them at the ceiling like Mulder does.
I've done that a few times. Not fun to play dodge the sharpened pencils.
I'm a go raid the vending machine. Needz drinks and maybe some sugar :lol: I never need sugar.

:crack: Shouldn't have gotten Sprite. Brings back memories of Friday night.

:lol:

I can't have anything cinnamony anymore after the bad hangover I had from cinnamon schnapps. Woke up at 1:30am still drunk off my arse. That was funny shit.

I love a fresh bottle of sprite. Makes for good loud belches. And SURPRISED cube mates.

Anyways, systems are back up (BOOOOOO) so I'll be lurking, and maybe posting.

Weren't you frustrated earlier today?
Or did I get you mixed up with someone else? :uhoh:

Oh, that. Yeah, it was a mix of a torched computer and something else on the board here.

By the way, YLB, if you're here, awesome job on Rob. Fucking thinks he "put it to rest" weeks ago when I said I wasn't going to prolong the circular argument with him about his constant stupidity. You could not have played that better. Well done.

Oh, that. Yeah, it was a mix of a torched computer and something else on the board here.

By the way, YLB, if you're here, awesome job on Rob. Fucking thinks he "put it to rest" weeks ago when I said I wasn't going to prolong the circular argument with him about his constant stupidity. You could not have played that better. Well done.

You literally posted that as I started lurking in the thread. Good job.

Yessah, thank ya, sir.

Link, pls? Rob getting a good smackdown is always entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom