Craggy Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
god, at the rate we're going, we'd probably be up to that much by...this time next year, at the latest? i imagine it won't even take that long, especially once the album comes out, people will crawl out of the woodwork and find their way here. unfortunately.

"Can I have Cedars of Lebanon?

Only if you take the purity test."

:wink:

god, at the rate we're going, we'd probably be up to that much by...this time next year, at the latest? i imagine it won't even take that long, especially once the album comes out, people will crawl out of the woodwork and find their way here. unfortunately.

In Vaduz, I predicted we'd hit 200,000 in either October or early November.

It'll be interesting when the album leaks and the tour begins. I'm sure traffic in here will go up for the album, since all of us including the less-than-regulars will probably take refuge in here from WTAHNN's madness. But for the tour? I mean, will this place go quiet during the setlist parties, or will it be refuge?

Ax, don't listen to my list till I'm here to view a running diary.

Since I'm on the last track, I'm guessing LM has three or four to go.

Last edited:
Hey Khan, for EYKIW/Liechtenstein, what did you count? Just the Kunstmuseum thread, or the apology too?

Hey Khan, for EYKIW/Liechtenstein, what did you count? Just the Kunstmuseum thread, or the apology too?

Fun fact: I never read through the entire Kunstmuseum thread. I missed a couple pages at the beginning. I'll go look it up now.

BTW, I found the epic origin of the Three Musketeers. In was in a photo thread. :lol:

So, Fire Cunt was indeed my lowest, 69. What amazes me is just how consistent my posts have been throughout pretty much the entire run of this place.

I love that we have 26 people all over 1,000 posts in here. :laugh:

Fun fact: I never read through the entire Kunstmuseum thread. I missed a couple pages at the beginning. I'll go look it up now.

BTW, I found the epic origin of the Three Musketeers. In was in a photo thread. :lol:

I think it was when we connected the dots that we were all 16 year old guitar playing U2 fans who enjoy pop culture references and making fun of the absurdity of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom