Craggy Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Come forth", God said to Moses.

But Moses came fifth and got a teapot.

Please, never start another.

But only because you could never top the awesomeness of your first. Obviously.

Interesting fact: The baby with the mustache is in fact Baby Lady Friend. I need to gush about her less on here.

I love when he describes it as "tasty, terrific pizza."

That could be one of my favorite Season 2 episodes. I actually got my World History teacher to let us watch Dwight's speech in class because we were talking about WWII-era dictators.

That could be one of my favorite Season 2 episodes. I actually got my World History teacher to let us watch Dwight's speech in class because we were talking about WWII-era dictators.

We had a public speaking contest at our school, and I fully intended to do Dwight's speech. Unfortunately, I was in Atlanta during the tryouts and never got to compete.

BLOOD ALONE MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY!

We had a public speaking contest at our school, and I fully intended to do Dwight's speech. Unfortunately, I was in Atlanta during the tryouts and never got to compete.

BLOOD ALONE MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY!

WE ARE WARRIORS!

Not a fan of the ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead track, subjectively or objectively. So there's that.

Why won't you stop beating around the bush and just come out with how you really feel about it?

This Bush?:

url

Feminine mystique indeed.

Forgot to ask, when did we remove all of the edited location names? :huh:

For thread #100, we decided to return to the correct list. What we had was becoming pretty incoherent. I figure it's a good chance to start again and see what we end up with. Some of the names are edited. I've decided to edit one a thread each time I start one.

A song from Footloose, fuck yes.

The Kate Bush picture is still cracking me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom