Craggy Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole getting a laptop thing can't happen soon enough. Honestly, I could have my own iTunes and would organize the music files totally differently. Fuck my 1999 Dell and inability to use iTunes on it.

I'm ready to go whenever you guys are ready.

This Jack Lemmon doc I'm watching is incredibly sad.

6a_7.JPG

The album of that track.

I don't listen to EITS recreationally that much ... but everytime I hear it, it owns me. I need to listen more often.

I love Jack Lemmon. He is one of my favorite actors. :up:

I'm directing The Odd Couple for my school and we have rehearsals during the summer, so the cast and I watched the movie with him and Walter Matthau - amazing stuff.

I need to see more of his work.

Anything EITS is almost guaranteed to segue well into Une A...the French Canadian song. It's not as epic, but similarly euphoric and shit.

It was trickier than one would think. EITS albums are so cohesive that many of their tracks don't have proper endings.

I haven't heard from him in two days. SEPTA may have indeed fucked his day up.

Nor have I... nor have I.

I could see him being at the brink of death at the hands of SEPTA, and then David Bowie and Beav fly in and save the day.

Damn phone calls. Thanks for sending the list over, PFan.

I don't listen to EITS recreationally that much ... but everytime I hear it, it owns me. I need to listen more often.

I find I don't much either, but that's mainly due to the gig I saw being so good that the studio material just seems markedly inferior even all these months later. I'd love a few live albums of their stuff.

It was trickier than one would think. EITS albums are so cohesive that many of their tracks don't have proper endings.

This is true.

Rough immediate segue, but it sounds good after that. The last minute of the Arcade Fire track is one of the most triumphant pieces of music I've ever heard.

It's full-on Ben breaking Elaine out of her wedding-type of music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom