Craggy Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember this?

Siemens.jpg

:lmao: Oh good, I wasn't the only one!!

To avoid embarrassing overheard moments, Fellow Albino Railfan and I refer to them as Nexas trains in public (since that's the internal name for the units that Siemens gave them). "Here comes a Siemens!" would get some funny looks ...

Crappy brakes, crappy seats... who ordered those things? :tsk:

A complete fool. Note they also have only two doors on each carriage, while all of Melbourne's other trains have three. So dwell times at stations are longer, despite what Siemens claimed - they reckoned that these doors are larger than on other sets and facilitate equal loading times as three narrower doors. Yeah, what horseshit.

Ok, now that I've switched to IE I'm calmer (never thought those words would leave my mouth) and I think that this playlist might actually work! :hyper:

:cute: Aww if Ax and Albino Railfan had bubba's we could all chip in and send them toy trains, clothes with trains etc etc for the bubba's.....it would be perfect! :yes:

:cute: Aww if Ax and Albino Railfan had bubba's we could all chip in and send them toy trains, clothes with trains etc etc for the bubba's.....it would be perfect! :yes:

:laugh:

Then I'm sure you'll be disappointed to know that she dislikes children and has no desire to ever have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom