Craggy Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'm just realising that although I'm fairly shit at telling apart most trains, I can do the trams dead easily.

Gawd, that's heartbreaking... :( :hug: So glad she's going to a new place!

(Incidentally, I know what you mean about the "ack" thing... I've started using it a lot too :lol: )

We're always here for you :hug:
Keep fighting the good fight! I wanna see that biotch go DOWN. :mad:

:hmm: Do you think it would sound threatening if I told her to "watch out biartch or I'll release the Superthread Posse onto your sorry arse".....:shifty:

Hey Axver did you hear one of your beloved trams knocked over some AFL footballer? He's in a coma apparently!!!

Although I know no details of this story, 99% of the time the following reaction is dead on the money:

Serves the dipshit right!

:hmm: Do you think it would sound threatening if I told her to "watch out biartch or I'll release the Superthread Posse onto your sorry arse".....:shifty:

She better tremble in fear. If pwnage from U-Wen or Jen isn't enough to strike the fear of god into her, being locked in a room with me for a week while I read train timetables fucking well should!

*hates Sprinters with a blind, irrational hatred* :mad: :rant:

I haven't even been on one yet!

Though one of my best photos is of a Sprinter charging through Moonee Ponds. And the driver was bloody well sitting on that horn. Talk about disproportionate!

She better tremble in fear. If pwnage from U-Wen or Jen isn't enough to strike the fear of god into her, being locked in a room with me for a week while I read train timetables fucking well should!

I can play her plane recordings and teach her how to tell and A320 from an A319.

Which i can't even do, so it'll be quite a learning experience

the seats are hard and they're just generally crap

If you want a shit train seat, try out the Siemens electric multiple units on the Melbourne commuter services. I got a sore back from riding one of those to Frankston.

Serves me right for going to Frankston, I suppose.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,013
User Name Posts
Axver 163
bono_212 113
cinnaminson 97
LemonMacPhisto 89
coolian2 85
LemonMelon 76
mysterious_jen 70
phillyfan26 63
Screwtape2 50