Craggy Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah hell, I need to go collect a parcel from the post office but I just ... can't be bothered. Damn laziness.

This Bush?:

url

Feminine mystique indeed.

:love:

This is the tracklist the way Pfan wanted it.

It's not the way I wanted it!

I was stepped over!

You really need to see Mean Streets, GoodFellas, or any of Scorsese's other mob films. They're phenomenal and I know you'd enjoy them.

I was stepped over!

You really need to see Mean Streets, GoodFellas, or any of Scorsese's other mob films. They're phenomenal and I know you'd enjoy them.

I do. I'm making a big run to the video store sometime this summer and crossing some films off that list you made.

Anytime you can have back to back songs that call someone a "fucked up old hag" and "a sewer rat drowning in a cesspool of pride," you have to do it, you know?

I'm waiting for Nigel Tufnel's solo here.

Hate that it cuts out so abruptly before "Even Flow," where PJ gets to rock the fuck out. Adam Sandler's impression of Eddie Vedder never fails to crack me up. Nor does "The Goat Song."

I'm waiting for Nigel Tufnel's solo here.

Hate that it cuts out so abruptly before "Even Flow," where PJ gets to rock the fuck out. Adam Sandler's impression of Eddie Vedder never fails to crack me up. Nor does "The Goat Song."

That song ends scarily abruptly. It's ten times funnier when Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon follows it up, though, so there's that.

How many DI listeners are fools?

God, Animals is fucking awesome.

A smaller amount than before, I think. First-timers always have the hardest time, but that's okay. It's for fun, so I try not to take it too seriously unless someone gets nasty, you know?

That song ends scarily abruptly. It's ten times funnier when Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon follows it up, though, so there's that.

I used "Lazing..." in a video of mine a few year's back. Such a fun gem of a song.

I used "Lazing..." in a video of mine a few year's back. Such a fun gem of a song.

Awesome. My goal is to use Don't Sit Down in a playlist at some point. I don't think I could ever do it because I love Bowie so much, but it would be really fucking funny.

A smaller amount than before, I think. First-timers always have the hardest time, but that's okay. It's for fun, so I try not to take it too seriously unless someone gets nasty, you know?

Yeah, it seems to me that some first timers or just non-regulars find the game has become a bit intimidating, which I don't like. Probably partly my fault, though. Bleh.

Anyway, better go to the post office and do a couple of other things. Should be back within the half hour. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom