Craggy Island Superthread - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-29-2008, 08:23 AM   #211
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
I just think the combination of chicken with a standard pizza base tastes awful. Stunningly reminiscent of cardboard, in fact. I prefer my chicken by itself, seasoned somehow, with barbecue sauce to dip it in. Now, salami and bacon, there are a couple of meats made for pizza.

Ick, doesn't sound fun. I was worried I was coming down with something a couple of days ago, but it seems drinking more water than normal and having extra vitamin C has helped keep it at bay. Or maybe it was just a trick of my sinusitis. That'd be typical of it.
If I had the choices in front of me, I'd choose sausage over any of the other pizza meats every time.

I felt a sore throat coming on around Tuesday and took some airborne and drank some juice, but I think my immune system is so worn down from various other stress that it just had it. Hopefully it's on it's way out, the coughing is just terrible, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyedgirl View Post
Sorry to hear about your cold. However, I agree with the bloke about the chicken. If it doesn't work between you two, what's his number??

Nah... lol

Old 06-29-2008, 08:26 AM   #212
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
I think i'll be wise to call it a night.

Definitely have to make a point of staying up until the wee hours at some stage, but not when i may be going to the moooooooooooovies tomorrow. I'm not paying a premium to sleep in a dark, noisy room!

Yeah, I'll probably be out early too, due to exhaustion from last night's lack of sleep.

Have a good one!

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-29-2008, 08:30 AM   #213
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:43 PM
I fucked paid the price for last night this morning. Holy shit. Four hours of sleep. Ugh.

My computer failed about five minutes before YLB's rant.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:33 AM   #214
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post

Nah... lol
It was worth a try...
Old 06-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #215
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMullen's POPAngel View Post
If I had the choices in front of me, I'd choose sausage over any of the other pizza meats every time.

I felt a sore throat coming on around Tuesday and took some airborne and drank some juice, but I think my immune system is so worn down from various other stress that it just had it. Hopefully it's on it's way out, the coughing is just terrible, though.
I've never been too keen on sausage on pizza either. I'll deal with it on meatlovers pizzas, but it's not something I'm usually in a hurry to choose.

I pretty much told my immune system that now that I'm done with uni for semester, it's not the time to fuckin' get sick and waste my holidays sitting around home feeling miserable!

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-29-2008, 08:35 AM   #216
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
I fucked paid the price for last night this morning. Holy shit. Four hours of sleep. Ugh.

My computer failed about five minutes before YLB's rant.
I was wondering what had happened to you.

And four hours of sleep is harsh. That's what I'm running on right now too.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-29-2008, 08:41 AM   #217
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:13 AM
Sorry I haven't been here much tonight, guys. Internet's been awful, only now really that it's remotely working. Plus I went out for tea.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:42 AM   #218
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
Sorry I haven't been here much tonight, guys. Internet's been awful, only now really that it's remotely working. Plus I went out for tea.
I just hope you're not planning to catch up on everything, given the way this place has been chugging along today.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-29-2008, 08:45 AM   #219
Blue Crack Addict

Nah, probably not. Read Peterrrrrrrrrrrr's two threads and the Coldplay one. That's enough for me.

Oh, I see that Bono and Edge sang happy birthday for Mandela, too - and folks along the lines of Rob are all 'gee whiz but man is Bono really singing the best he ever has ' but I don't care.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:50 AM   #220
Vocal parasite

You actually suffered all through the Coldplay thread? I certainly couldn't be bothered. I've just caught what's happening while I've been up. Reading back just seems like too much of a pain.

And yeah, I can't say I exactly care about Bono and Edge performing Happy Birthday. Woopdeedoo. They probably sung it for Bono's daughter or someone a month ago too. So what. If they'd played a proper song, then I might care.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-29-2008, 09:03 AM   #221
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
You actually suffered all through the Coldplay thread? I certainly couldn't be bothered. I've just caught what's happening while I've been up. Reading back just seems like too much of a pain.

And yeah, I can't say I exactly care about Bono and Edge performing Happy Birthday. Woopdeedoo. They probably sung it for Bono's daughter or someone a month ago too. So what. If they'd played a proper song, then I might care.
Oh yeah, and there was MUCH suffering. Like every post by Lazarus, for example. He just keeps on acting like his opinion's totally super right and argues about it for ages and then says "This is juvenile. I'm going to stop right now.", maybe some name calling, and even when he says he stops he just goes back to it and the only way he'll get out of it is always something along the lines of "well I'm sorry to leave you fools, but I've got a date at an underground nightclub in Manhattan and the DJ tonight is Johnny Marr/Bernard Summer/Richard Ashcroft's session musician cousin so you can compare your lives to mine and kill yourselves."

But Rob's stuff is always value for money, frustrating as it is.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:06 AM   #222
Blue Crack Supplier

*just came back from watching Indiana Jones*

Wow. Glad I didn't have to pay for it.

Hey Bonnie!
Old 06-29-2008, 09:06 AM   #223
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
Oh yeah, and there was MUCH suffering. Like every post by Lazarus, for example. He just keeps on acting like his opinion's totally super right and argues about it for ages and then says "This is juvenile. I'm going to stop right now.", maybe some name calling, and even when he says he stops he just goes back to it and the only way he'll get out of it is always something along the lines of "well I'm sorry to leave you fools, but I've got a date at an underground nightclub in Manhattan and the DJ tonight is Johnny Marr/Bernard Summer/Richard Ashcroft's session musician cousin so you can compare your lives to mine and kill yourselves."

But Rob's stuff is also value for money, frustrating as it is.
What really pissed me off about laz's posts is that normally he's one of this site's more coherent and intelligent posters. I suppose everybody has to have an off day/off thread though. Couldn't believe how much he relied on "HAY GUYZ SEE THIS REVUE".

GibsonGirl's fucking owned the Coldplay threads, though. I really wish she posted in here.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-29-2008, 09:07 AM   #224
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisaura View Post
*just came back from watching Indiana Jones*

Wow. Glad I didn't have to pay for it.

Hey Bonnie!
It's that bad?

Can't say any of the franchise holds an interest for me, though. I'm sure I'll end up watching it one day, it seems inevitable, but that could be in 25 years.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-29-2008, 09:09 AM   #225
Blue Crack Addict

Hi Ali! How are you?

Tags
superthread