Crackpot, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Palin, I'm kind of nervus of venturing back into FYM because I debated a couple of Strongbow's points and he's probably responded with a wall of inpenetrable "Bush and Palin are gods" text ... :uhoh:

It's a mushroom that I took a picture of. the top of it had split and inside it was sort of a purple blue hue of spores. I cranked up the hue for the avatar but yea.. it was quite purty.

Ax, someone's crfeated a thread abotu your favorite movie ever in zoo station but I haven't read it.

It's a mushroom that I took a picture of. the top of it had split and inside it was sort of a purple blue hue of spores. I cranked up the hue for the avatar but yea.. it was quite purty.

Ah, neat. :up:

Ax, someone's crfeated a thread abotu your favorite movie ever in zoo station but I haven't read it.

Ooh, cool. You know, I haven't watched it in about 2 years. Feels weird. Maybe I need to get the family to buy it on DVD for me this coming Christmas or something. Though I want Black Books and The Chaser too ...

Ooh, cool. You know, I haven't watched it in about 2 years. Feels weird. Maybe I need to get the family to buy it on DVD for me this coming Christmas or something. Though I want Black Books and The Chaser too ...

my favorite movie ever is American Beauty and I haven't seen it in two years myself, so I feel your weirdness/pain :(

Watching Jaws, drinking Smirnoff, and I have DEFINITELY hit my limit folks

I can NOT watch that F-ing movie!!! It's all I can do to keep from picturing that stupid plastic shark under me when I'm swimming IN THE POOL for godssake! Irrational Fears, FTW!

Hi RB and Z! :wave:

OMG I found Reese's. :drool:

:wave:

Chocolate / Peanutbutter is second only to Chocolate/Mint

I can NOT watch that F-ing movie!!! It's all I can do to keep from picturing that stupid plastic shark under me when I'm swimming IN THE POOL for godssake! Irrational Fears, FTW!

:wave:

Chocolate / Peanutbutter is second only to Chocolate/Mint

I haven't seen it sinceI was quite small. This is such a good mive, but JUST now i saw the f'ing fake shark :lol: poor Stephen Spielberg. He tried so hard.

Welcome back, Ali. :wave:

I'm downloading the list ... and just now getting to lunch. Maybe I should pop up to the dry cleaner soon too; hope that they're open today ...

I know

I couldn't take it

I've been craving just simple cheesecake for weeks

and I caved

bought a 6.99 frozen deal

and it is good

but next time I think

I'll go for these little cheesecake bites

that are surrounded in chocolate

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.