Crackpot, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so that's what happened to the dinoroars

they were eaten by crocadillygatordundees

:lmao:

I wished one of them had eaten Mr Dun-bloody-dee.

Nobody drinks Fosters and we don't call them shrimps and I have never seen a barbecued prawn in my life! They're too small, they'd disappear.

Nobody drinks Fosters and we don't call them shrimps and I have never seen a barbecued prawn in my life! They're too small, they'd disappear.

Maybe not Fosters, but BBQ shrimp is quite popular here...and deliciosu

I'm not sure I've ever seen Foster's even for sale.

God, would it have killed them to at least buy some shitty Fourex or something? That's Queenslander for 'beer'.

:reject: I barbecue shrimp/prawns.

you mean you don't all carry machetes around and wear croc skin vests?

:reject: I barbecue shrimp/prawns.

you mean you don't all carry machetes around and wear croc skin vests?

They must be the bigger ones... the little prawns I see in fried rice would disintegrate *L*

Sadly, no.

Neither are we burnished to a highly tanned sheen by years of bad plastic surgery.

God, the smileys advertised in the Google Ads sometimes are so fucking hideous that anybody who uses them should just be shot.

I love your avi, Jesus!

Dilemma: Do I drink the last of the port? Even though I've got a swim/bike thing tomorrow?

dilemma: i've hit my limit, but do I find out , out of insane curiousity, what vodka tastes like if I dont' mix it with soda

cleaned_pool_shark.jpg

dilemma: i've hit my limit, but do I find out , out of insane curiousity, what vodka tastes like if I dont' mix it with soda

It's good.

I don't see the point in mixing vodka with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom