Crackpot, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chocoorange_1202.jpg

Fuckyeah, and all kinds of :love:

I second this entirely.

Can you figure out how rocks or dinosaurs fit into the UN Conference on Environment and Development?

The black metal one I've been tossing up for a couple of weeks. Social interaction just doesn't seem appealling today.

Yes I can, because palaeontologists have hung their relevance on predicting climate change through the fossil record and past extinctions. :up:

Arr.

In other news, I stuck my head into Sanity to see how much they were flogging UABRS for, and saw the DVD for $30... meanwhile, I saw a guy asking the shop guy if they had the B/O/W remasters in a box set... the store guy went to look on his comp and I told the customer guy that it was on Amazon... haha, take that Sanity!!

ok..I couldn't quite make it to the bathroom earlier. Now I've had more...because I'm a completest, and WILL finish this third drink...I'm a bit scared to make the 10 foot journey
Been there. I just accepted that I was going to get bruises and did it anyway. It was one of the most fun things of drunkposting. The little jaunts back and forth.

I'm weird.

Well it's been a joke in practically ever one of mhy film classes about how much it pisses Stephen off that that shark didn't look real, and won't look real, no matter how many directors cuts of the film he realeases

He doesn't have to worry about that from me! In fact I recently wrote a comedy sketch called 'Screw You Stephen Speilberg' about that very subject!

ok..I couldn't quite make it to the bathroom earlier. Now I've had more...because I'm a completest, and WILL finish this third drink...I'm a bit scared to make the 10 foot journey

Careful. Once you open the floodgates there's no stopping it!

chocoorange_1202.jpg

Fuckyeah, and all kinds of :love:
FTMFW!!!

I switched from vodka to port. Man I'm bored.

Yes I can, because palaeontologists have hung their relevance on predicting climate change through the fossil record and past extinctions. :up:

Arr.

In other news, I stuck my head into Sanity to see how much they were flogging UABRS for, and saw the DVD for $30... meanwhile, I saw a guy asking the shop guy if they had the B/O/W remasters in a box set... the store guy went to look on his comp and I told the customer guy that it was on Amazon... haha, take that Sanity!!

Great, then you can write about how the UNCED was an abject failure! The palaeontologists weren't listened to, or something.

Haha, owned, Sanity.

I would like to let the world know that

A) I made it back from the bathroom, though I might've bruised a rib

2) Stephen Spielberg is my fucking hero

what about allimagators and crocadillydiles?

they's pretty prehistoric looking buggers

Crocomagators were around before the dinosaurs, and they're still alive, so I guess they were a bit more resilient to the various events and environmental pressures (and giant frickin asteroids) that knocked out the dinosaurs (and a bunch of other things).

Crocomagators were around before the dinosaurs, and they're still alive, so I guess they were a bit more resilient to the various events and environmental pressures (and giant frickin asteroids) that knocked out the dinosaurs (and a bunch of other things).

Don't let the crazy anti-environmentalist exploitationist types know, though, since then they'll decide crocs are so resilient, they can just pollute the shit out of crocodile habitats and the nasty buggers will be fine! :happy:

Don't let the crazy anti-environmentalist exploitationist types know, though, since then they'll decide crocs are so resilient, they can just pollute the shit out of crocodile habitats and the nasty buggers will be fine! :happy:

Or worse, that they're a threat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom