CR SURVIVOR: This whole thing's dazed and confused. (F-M4)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
The last round's winner(s) were...

THE CLASH/LED ZEPPELIN!!!

WINNER LIST
1. The Clash def. 14. CSNY (15-14)
2. The Rolling Stones def. 13. Iggy Pop (15-1)
3. Led Zeppelin def. 12. Eric Clapton (17-4)

REMAINING MATCHUPS
4. The Beatles vs. 11. David Bowie
5. Jimi Hendrix vs. 10. Queen
6. Bob Dylan vs. 9. Neil Young
7. Pink Floyd vs. 8. The Who

MATCH 4
Please vote for one of the following:
4. The Beatles
OR
11. David Bowie

I think I'm gonna buck what will probably be the trend and vote for Bowie, just cause I find his music slightly more exciting as a whole.

well I see the other thead was closed before I got an answer. Can someone just answer if my vote was added into the last round. I'm only asking out of curiosity for myself, not for the outcome of the poll. I'd rather not log onto internet explorer just to vote in a poll...too many evil pop up ads come up on my computer when I log onto that so I'd rather stick to aol. If it was added that's fine but if not then I'll have to go to IE if I want to vote in a poll the next time.

theSoulfulMofo said:
BEATLES!!!!!

Anything else is blasphemy! :angry:

what he said.

hell, i'd vote beatles over the clash. talk about a no-brainer.

This is very hard for me, two months ago I would of said The beatles in an instance, however after seeing bowie live in Feb, well he is one amazing man with a great back catalogue, but then again I grew up with the Beatles, so I guess I will go with the Beatles...

and was my vote counted in the CSNY v Clash round????

I think that there shoud be a definate time frame for these things, so there is no squabbling:)

actually ive always liked bowie a little bit better, even though the beatles are even more brilliant. my vote's for david.

Love them both but Beatles, not just for the music but for the way they changed the world and all the music that was to come. Probably none of the other bands here would have existed if not for the Beatles.

Oz, did you vote? Did anyone add her vote? So, if we add Arw and RockNRollDawgie's votes, and Oz's, that puts CSNY ahead. I was waiting and hoping for Oz andKhanada to show up and put them over the top. On any given day you will get different people voting and different results. But since this is so much in question I'm for tossing both bands.

Last edited:
Lilac said:
The Quarrymen

you do realize that there are probably plenty of people in this thread who have no idea that counts as a vote for the beatles...

It's a 10-10 tie (good thing I counted that "Quarrymen" thing, please people put at least part of the actual band name somewhere in the vote otherwise i'm not counting it from now on). So I'll close it tomorrow afternoon to gie some more votes time to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom