CR SURVIVOR: The pump don't work cause the vandals took the voters! (F-M7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
The last round's winner was...

BOB DYLAN

WINNER LIST
1. The Clash
2. The Rolling Stones
3. Led Zeppelin
4. The Beatles
10. Queen
6. Bob Dylan

REMAINING MATCHUPS
7. Pink Floyd vs. 8. The Who
WC1. AC/DC vs. WC2. The Kinks

MATCH 7
Please vote for one of the following:
Pink Floyd
OR
The Who

I vote for my favorite band of all time, Pink Floyd. Such a varied and wide catalog, enduring till this day. The kings of Prog Rock, and the 8th best band in the world, according to MSNBC. :)

I pick the WHO.

What were the other results of that MSNBC poll by the way?

what was the exact score between bob and neil??

i really dont care much for either pink floyd or the who. i like the who a little bit better though, so give em my vote

seeing as i like a grand total of 6 pink floyd songs and generally see them as one of the most overrated bands in the history of music...

i vote for the who.

The Who.
Who have another greatest hits album in stores today, but this one has 2 new original songs, the first since 1982, one which is about the late, great John Entwhistle.

since so far every artist I've voted for has got booted I'm not exactly sure what would be the wise thing to do

but I'll give it another try and vote The Who

Pink Floyd are truly one of the all time greats. But I've been a Who lover since I was a little kid. I have to vote for The Who.

Sorry folks about this...

But I gotta suspend the game till probably Friday. I'm working at the World Womens Hockey Championships this week and I'm there every day from about 8 am till about 12:30 in the morning, with no internet access.

Friday is a day off though so I'll put up the Wildcard round then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom