Coward, South Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good one, Bonnie! :wave:

I know, I'm a little hurt by that, after all, it was the start of a real turning point in our relationship. :hi5:

It's when you discovered I have better taste in U2 songs than you do? :wink:

yea I'm already using a strategy from gamefags and it works :D

they keep building wonders tho.. luckily only with 1 villager at the time so I got plenty of time to rape their cities after I finish milan!

Oh my hell. Ax, are signed into AIM? I want to talk to you about some drumming :bonodrum:

Reggo, I'll be on AIM in a few minutes. Computer's shitting me around right now and only Firefox is working.

Okay, I think it's bedtime for me. GG2, if you keep having difficulties check a site for alternative strategies. I think that's perfectly okay for RTS games because it gets boring if you keep doing the same thing all the time. It's not like a walk through or anything. Heaven Games should probably have some good stuff.

Anyway, seeya guys! :wave:

Night Bonnie:wave:

Hey there people, just wanted to come in and congratulate us all on the recent havoc we've wreaked over in EYKIW, especially Ax, Gabe and Bonnie. :hi5:

Hey there people, just wanted to come in and congratulate us all on the recent havoc we've wreaked over in EYKIW, especially Ax, Gabe and Bonnie. :hi5:

:lol:

Good times were had.

Now let's wait for the kneejerk defensive sorts to get all out of place over it.

:tsk: how DARE you to have a sense of humour?

I can't wait for the sheep to enter :hyper:

yourfile.jpg

Ax, are you taken the piss out of ewe two???? :madwife:

I'm sorry, GG2, next time I will take everything about Bono™ in complete seriousness! EYKIW is srs bznz, after all!

:tsk: Don't you know that is against the rules!!

Must go and have a look :lol:

Check out the threads on Bono™ suing a German TV station and Edge buying a yacht.

Yeah, I can laugh at U2 as much as the next guy, it's all good.

Last night my good friend (also Interlander) and I traded quips and quotes from RnH and other silly moments in U2 history on the phone. Hilarity. Good for the soul :)

Well i wouldn't know, you have first hand experience of sheep :wink:

I figured you, of all people, would at least recognise a penis.

(For the record, the person who initially pointed out that the sheep are male is Ali.)

WOAH! The guys had wonders built, and you lose if they stand for 350 years... :crack: this one stood for 345... I couldn't defeat them in time, sent two cobra cars... JUST in time...
now only 1 city left to destroy :crack: I'm all out of gold, gotta trade in the market...

:lol: male sheep! but Ax, don't you know everyone on the internet is actually male? It's an old rule! :yes: those who pretend to be female are actually 60 year old guys looking for a date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom