Coward, South Carolina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's worn out their welcome everywhere.

And what the hell is up with me posting on EYKIW more than once a month right now? I'm worried.

Well clearly there is where my concern lay. I just have the weirdest way of telling others I care. Then again, "I hope Axver's OK" would be kindof like, cliche, obvious, and so on..

Not to mention that having nearly 73,000 messageboard posts is a sign that one is never entirely OK. :wink:

ok wtf this game is not funny anymore :huh: i'm trying to build up, and my city is being razed by fully researched fucktards.... what the fuck man, what the fuck...

ugh I'm going to have to use cheats in order to start up my city :crack: I can't mine for gold nor stone since the mines are near the enemy... ugh, fuck this!

Hey again, Wild. :wave:

ok wtf this game is not funny anymore :huh: i'm trying to build up, and my city is being razed by fully researched fucktards.... what the fuck man, what the fuck...

That sort of thing drove me to cheat codes.

Though, so did the fact that I find cheat codes make most games more fun.

I'm working on that myself...what's the secret man, how do you do it? ;)

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you under a mountain of print-outs of my posts.

(Also read as: I don't fucking know! It just ... happened.)

I'm not cheating just yet... reading walktrough at gamefags... according to them if you attack the cities immediately they won't attack you just yet, and if you build a mine without a tower they wont'attack that... I'll see about that... trying again :crack: this is the first time I actually quit a mission!

You know, I've never been one for game walkthroughs. I read one once for Prince of Persia and pretty much instantly lost interest in playing it.

I'm going one better - I'm going to write a script to do it for me! Take that, Andy! :shifty:

:lol:

Will it just cycle through the following three posts over and over again?

1. wheee il;m soooo rdunckko; gyuuzss!!!1
2. There's so much aggression here towards U2.
3. Fuck you, No Spoken Words.

holy crap! it's actually going better! I didn't realise palladins have an attack bonus vs siege units! and Milan uses almost only siege units! I can actually kill them I think :hyper:

What difficulty are you on? Perhaps you should just play a regular game. I think that's where most of the fun lies.

Moderate I think :hmm: but it's the last mission so that's the toughest... and I usually start up slowly, and this one requires you to attack and build up at the same time, am not used to that!
I think I can make it this time tho!

Oh man, how could I possibly forget "One fucking sucks and here's why"! :lol:

Moderate I think :hmm: but it's the last mission so that's the toughest... and I usually start up slowly, and this one requires you to attack and build up at the same time, am not used to that!
I think I can make it this time tho!

Ick, yeah, that would be tough. On games like that, I pretty much always build a solid base before building an offensive force. I will go on short raids just to try to impair the enemy's development and to get an idea of what I'm up against, but serious battles? I take my time.

Okay, I think it's bedtime for me. GG2, if you keep having difficulties check a site for alternative strategies. I think that's perfectly okay for RTS games because it gets boring if you keep doing the same thing all the time. It's not like a walk through or anything. Heaven Games should probably have some good stuff.

Anyway, seeya guys! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom