Cow of the ocean...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Give me site where I get the LP6 radiohead songs

act swiftly and there will be no retribution

asstrap have you ever tried the radiohead ftp. it's hard to get into but it has everything.

i'm too lazy to look up the address but i will soon and i'll post it.

:|

here here, ya uh well ya king here.

www.jonnygreenwood.com

go the audio section and you will find great quality mp3s of all their new stuff.

let me know what you think...

id recommend downloading there, there, sit down stand up, 2+2=5 and sail to the moon first.

ahoy.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I would like to point out that this is the longest I've ever seen AssTrap maintain the same signature...

That's cuz he hasn't lost any bets lately...

Right, Tassbrap?? :wave:

Tasstrap, eh?

at any rate...I will make it a new years revolution not to make any more bets
unless I'm sure I will win

thanks for the url sea cow....
only another month or 2 until Lp6!

I have heard Sail to the moon and There,There

both are very nice
I especially the structure of There, There how it moves into a completely different sound...somethinglike the last bit of IMight be Wrong

ya, i can see that resemblance.

can you see any of these songs being played on the radio? i think i can... :|

not that thats a bad thing ofcourse. or is it? no, no it isnt. well maybe. i doubt it. or something. no, its not always bad. right?

good question.

what makes you suggest it though? have you encountered such a beast in your numerous travels to eurasia?

like ive said earlier, i made up several key names such as "Sun Child" and "Cow of the Seas" when i was younger to labelize my friends when i was in grade 7. sun child was super elitest, so i only gave those to two people.

even at that age i was obsessed with making sure everyone knew exactly where they stood in my books.

Back
Top Bottom