Cow-Man strikes again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hewson

Blue Crack Supplier
Anyone who was at Elevation in Boston or Providence will likely remember the guy in the cow costume who seems to be a fixture at Boston area concerts. (He's also visible dancing in the time lapse bonus feature of the Elevation DVD).
Well Cow-Man was at OZZfest last night in Mansfield MA, and appeared on stage.
During Rob Zombie's set, Zombie was searching the crowd looking for "inspiration", and noticed Cow-Man, brought him to the stage, where he danced during "Living Dead Girl".

Nooooo..say it ain't so!!!!

Is he living off a trust fund or something?:scratch:

Cow-Man flirted w/ me in Providence, but he flirts w/ anyone w/ a female chromosome. :D I saw him in line before he put on the cow outfit too..and he paraded in front of the hotel in Boston the day I was there.

I would post a pic, but I don't think we need to see it again ;)

AHHHH

I heard him on the RADIO this morning!!!!!

he's friends w/ a guy who works at Mix 98.5

I found him rather annoying at the U2 shows!! :mad:

Re: Nooooo..say it ain't so!!!!

Gina Marie said:
Is he living off a trust fund or something?:scratch:
Saw him selling posters outside Providence 2 right after show, so I guess he supports his concert habit that way, I've seen this guy at way too many shows (one or both of us spends too much time at concerts).
He was kind of entertaining dancing onstage last night though.
Maybe I should buy a cow costume...:no:

I want to see a pic if you do...

Hewson said:

Maybe I should buy a cow costume...:no:

I saw him selling the posters too. He was looking for a GA ticket, but was going to buy my extra GC if he couldn't find one.

Of course, somehow he landed a GA. I thought it was just U2 shows he went to, but I guess he's an equal opportunity cow :D

If I see him at the Stones,or *fingers crossed I can get a ticket* Springsteen-I swear, I'll throw a cow pattie at him :D

I wonder what Ozzy thought of him, and on a sidenote-did Ozzy moon the crowd? Because I read he did that at another show...

Didn't see Ozzy moon the crowd...left about 15 minutes before he finished, as we were rather soaking wet from Ozzy's sprinkler system(usually sitting 5 rows from stage is a benefit, but it was like being in the rain) and it was kind of cool out, also wanted to beat the traffic as I have to get up @5:30.
My guess is he likely mooned after we left, cause I have seen him do it on a couple other occasions. The man is fried.

Back
Top Bottom