country feedback by rem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah yes, sorry that I forgot to insert some smilies in there

but Stipe is still brilliant

Last edited:
I've listened to this song a few times this week because I've heard Yerty going on about it.

I like.

What do you think of the new album? I don't know that I like it just yet:eyebrow:

Country Feedback is by far my favorite REM song. Incredibly emotional. Live versions are amazing. I mean, it even includes a real guitar solo...in an REM song.

anyone else confused as to why suzieq went back in time to 2003 to get this thread (which isn't even about the right song/album), when there's a perfectly good thread concerning the new REM album only a couple threads down the front page?

it's just a question.

:eyebrow:

country feedback is a good song.

Best song ever by a country-and-western mile! I do like it, I do yes I do.

It's crazy what you coulda done
crazy what you coulda done
I need this

i absolutely adore this song. it' sdefintately one of my favs. hopefully they play it live when i see them next month.

Country Feedback is wonderful. Think it's time to listen to some REM again...it's been a while.... Thanks for reminding me !!:wink:

I will be the happiest alive iof they play this song when I see them at Hyde Park next year!

One of my favourite REM songs, really beautiful!!!

Stip is amazing! :heat:

Elvis Presley said:
I guess this gives me the opportunity to boast that I will finally be seeing REM at the end of the month. In a rather small venue too....
http://www.taftevents.com

Hey, I'm gonna be at the Cincinnati show too! I'm so pysched about it. I saw them for the first time last year in Cleveland, but as a casual fan. That concert converted me, and now a year later I return to REM as a very big fan.

Back
Top Bottom