Countdown to the Two Towers!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Ok peoples it is only about two months until the next installment of the LOTR trillogy is released and I cant wait. Having just finished re-reading the book I have a renewed vigour towards the anticipation of this film and I was hoping that in this thread we could share spoilers, news and pics about the up-coming movie, a thread where all those lovers of Tolkien can obsess over the new movie, I for one cant wait to see what the Ents are going to look like on the big screen, anyway here are some pics to wet your appetite,

Behold, Isengard!!!!
twotowers_lg_16.jpg

Gandalf
twotowers_lg_02.jpg

Eowyn at Edoras
twotowers_lg_08.jpg

Legolas:drool:
lotr-ttt-8-360.jpg

Aragorn
twotowers_lg_05.jpg

:)

OzAurora said:

hes MINE you biatch! :evil:

twotowers_lg_05.jpg

And hes mine too!!!!!!!!!!

:p:p:p:tongue:

j/k :wink:

HEY OZZY!!!!! IM WITH YA ALL THE WAY GIRL!!!! Lets u and I meet up and go see the Premiere and u can grab Lego and I Arag, and party party party!!!!!!

:D

*is supportin OzAurora in her campaign to get the world excited over handsome men and elegant ladies!*

LOL! You know what OzAur? :laugh: You just inspired me to make up a quick rap at fuking 10 in the mornin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: oh dear, it may not come across quite well to the mornin wakers....but Im sure if anything the can move their heads to the beat!

Rhyme Rap with me everyone, rhyme rap!!!!!!!!!

......*using mouth, chants to following* (and Im movin like a feckin Rapper Swinger would*;

*boom cha boomboomboom cha cha!
*boom cha boomboomboom cha cha!

Aragorn is sexy
Legolas too
They make us ladies
Feel all brand new
But the truth behind the matter
Is the boys belong to us
Cause Aragorn is handsome
Lego an A - Plus
OzAurora and I
Have claimed the lads u see
So u better not mess with us
Cause we both come from Bree

Word up

...cha boom boom boom cha

Word up

...cha boom boom boom cha cha

Im now taking Aragorn
Down to the shore
While Ozzy takes Lego boy
Through the bedroom door
And as Im sitting chattin
To the lovely Ara
Man I know its Viggo
hed look GREAT dressed as a Para
While down behind the door
Theres an elf not looking happy
I think its all down to
our Ozz discoverin his nappy
He leaves, she screams
'Leggy boy I love you!'
'Please dont leave
Or Im gonna leap on top you!'
So he turns and comes back
and lifts his lady up
and meets me and Ara
sharin choccie from a cup
and we all join hands
and walk away togetha
and its bye from us fourth
we livin happy after ev-va.

:wave: at OzAurora......:D

sorry, bit crup like!

Last edited:
I demand more Legolas pictures. Oh lord, drool on the keyboard. Hope this doesn't cause problems.

:drool: Legolasssssssssssssssssssssss :drool:

you know Maddy, I have always wanted to visit Ireland, mostly for the scenery and the U2 connection, but now I have another reason- to meet up with you and talk all things U2 and LOTR and drink copious amounts of brown ale and have a mad time!!!!- I swear you crack me up big time- that rap was hilarious and the 'word up' bit actually made me think of the song by the same name and the daggy 80s film clip that accompanied it- the one with that black guy wearing some very, very dodgy tight lycra looking pants!!!!! made me kinda think that I wouldnt mind a bit of Legolas tight lycra action- anyway it is getting late here in Aussie land and my thoughts could turn rather 'naughty' so I best be leaving right now, so I shall part with this rather nice gesture..........

"something draws near.......I can feel it!"

yep thats right- the TWO TOWERS:macdevil:

:confused:

Hey! Im gonna miss Boromir too, he was almost as gorgeous as our Aragorn ;)..and I will miss that 'brotherly love' between them........

Hey, has anyone else seen the wallpapers of nude Aragorn and Boromir, and naked Legolas and another male elf, as if to call them 'u know'...

I was like :scream: when I saw them!

lotr11.jpg

'Allo myz namez is Aragorn, and I am hot Swede hot. My name is Aragornz but you can call mez Viggaro, Strider, Mr Hot Rider, Mr Hot, Painter, Poet, Artiste, Phototogrrahpical Man, Sauce-pot, Hot, Not, Mr Hornado Tornado, Mr Boombastic, Mr Not-Plastic, Mr Mr, Mr what-ever-you-want, Mr...........etc'

I can barely sleep at night as it is, I'm so excited. :hyper:

More Aragorn pics!! Forget elves, I like them dark, rugged and a bit grungy.

Why do all the Aragorn fans have Legolas icons? :p

Elisabeth

Thanks Tolkienlovers. It will be a nice way to

what was that great expression Aurora "renew the vigour" yes please. It is a wonderful story, it is a very very clever way to present it,over a two year period.
I now I go on about it, but the book JRR so lovingly made fro his children, each Christmas a new letter so much detail. It almost feels like this is how the motion picture of his story is being given to us.....and ahhhhhhhhhh I agree the illustrations in this one are very beautiful....and even the non-beautiful onesewww the orcs, are superbly crafted. I think they have done justice to so grand a tale...I am definitely excited and maybe I'll read it again in the mean time.Wow! that would be a blast. I really get into a good book.
I am sorry I gave my son's terse reply about understanding Tolkien. I hadn't accounted for the fact he was about to undertake his yearly exams and really didn't want to learn new songs and talk about Lord of the Rings at the time. They all love that book dearly though. My high school beau gave me a set of the books and I found a nice set at a market in Brisbane with a photograph of JRR on the box. I always have my eye out. My original single book fell to pieces and I never kept it unfortunately.
Ummm you said Lord of the Rings or Legolas or aragorn or Sam or...
anticipation
indeed
I look forward to the Riders of Rohan and seeing Shadowfax ...and some more O'Bloom the elf himself.
It will be great
I'll just come back and
:drool: :drool: :drool: in future, thanks for this.
**cass leaves popcorn and jaffas and tissues and some ale and dancing shoes for afters**
If I am going to get a tattoo, you shoudl go to Ireland Aurora..go on..go on..go on..do it!!!
:wave: have fun

mad1 said:
Hey, has anyone else seen the wallpapers of nude Aragorn and Boromir, and naked Legolas and another male elf, as if to call them 'u know'...

Please tell me you're joking about this.

WWOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :combust:

Hi Ti..

no luv, I am NOT joking about this......I can find them for u if u want but would rather pm them to u as it would be wrong to put them up here, regardless of these 'titties and p*nis* threads Im not gonna join the queue..........:D

anyway, yes, couple of Boro and Ara, naked but like u can see the picture fixed, same for Lego and an elf.....

want me to find and Pm them to u?

for proof?

:confused:

:)

it did kinda bother me.....but again its that 'Frodo and Sam' thing....pple are now making Tolkein look like a 'Everythang Out There' writer....................or else pple are gettin those ideas in there head just on how two best friends are really at that moment accepting and appreciating the fact that they are together, through for what lies ahead! Am I making sense here?
I aint read the books, not even looked at the book's arse or nothin. like....:)

Re: WWOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghetofabu said:
can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait

I know! And Im gonna go sit in the cinema in my red lingerie slip and choker so that when Aragorn comes on I can feel like a right little lady!

*swooooooon*

:drool:

My favorite character in the book was Faramir, Boromir's brother. The guy they picked to play him is an Aussie actor that I don't know a lot about but the Aussie women I know swoon over him. I saw a pic of him from the movie and they have certainly made him up to look like he could be Sean Bean's little brother. i'm looking forward to see what they do with this character.

Of course I'm looking forward to all the regulars from the other movies as well...

Did you all hear that John Rhys-Davies who plays Gimli will also be the voice of Treebeard? :)

dream wanderer

hallelujah!!
Can't wait for shelob!

For the huge pitch battles and helms deep!
and the ents,...

it is going to be interesting to see how the ents look and how treebeards dioluge is going to be. Seeing as ents in general are long winded. Are you sure they are going to be in it.

Basstrap said:
hallelujah!!
Can't wait for shelob!

For the huge pitch battles and helms deep!
and the ents,...

what the McBollox?

oh I really really must stop SAYIN that word!!!!

Bollox bollox bollox.........

imagine:

'Hello, do u like my painting?'

'It looks a pile of bollox!'

:wave:

Basstap ave u been slurpin brown crown again?

ghetofabu said:

what eugene said. :crazy:

LEGOLAS.......................:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I used to have the hottest picture of him as the walpaper on my comp, but my dad changed it and I can't find it...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I need more legolas!!!!! :yes:

ghetofabu said:
it is going to be interesting to see how the ents look and how treebeards dioluge is going to be. Seeing as ents in general are long winded. Are you sure they are going to be in it.

I too cant wait to see what these guys are going to look like, I remember reading somewhere not to long ago on a lotr page on the net (so who knows how accurate it is) that the ents will feature in the movie however not heavily, they will be shown marching to Isengard but that battle isn't going to be shown instead they will show the other battles in more detail- anyway cant wait to see Treebeard and my precious little, slimly Gollum:)

Hey! Thanks for that DW, unfort only one of those posters stands out the best...to me.....and thats Arwen's...closely followed by Legolas, but Arwen wins.....:yes:

:D

anyway.....(as I adore the Strider/Legolas/Viggo/Orlando campaign here).....

002.jpg

031.jpg

*cue high cat-meow*

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

:tongue: at Orlando fans.....Legolas fans.

Hey but, I kinda know why, however, Im young and go for older rugged mofos.........:up:

STTRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!

Back
Top Bottom