Countdown to the Two Towers!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But before I go, just to confirm my TOP fav of Orlando/Legolas:

:D:D

legolas_wall9_800.jpg

It shows 'Preparation and Stance for Anything'

:up:

Last edited:
mad1 said:
Hi Ti..

no luv, I am NOT joking about this......I can find them for u if u want but would rather pm them to u as it would be wrong to put them up here, regardless of these 'titties and p*nis* threads Im not gonna join the queue..........:D

anyway, yes, couple of Boro and Ara, naked but like u can see the picture fixed, same for Lego and an elf.....

want me to find and Pm them to u?

for proof?

:confused:

:)

it did kinda bother me.....but again its that 'Frodo and Sam' thing....pple are now making Tolkein look like a 'Everythang Out There' writer....................or else pple are gettin those ideas in there head just on how two best friends are really at that moment accepting and appreciating the fact that they are together, through for what lies ahead! Am I making sense here?
I aint read the books, not even looked at the book's arse or nothin. like....:)

I think I'll pass but thanks anyway. Gotta leave something to the imagination!

Dec. 18th count down

Switching gears a bit away from drooling and back to the movie. :wink: We just watched the first LOTR again to get in the mood for the Two Towers. I downloaded the movie trailer and watched it like 5 times.

It's gonna be good!

Last edited:
Yes I just re-watched the movie again on vid about a week ago and I am in a major Tolkien buzz at the moment (and I also finished the book again recently!) and watching the movie again after just reading the book I realised that there were so many differences......

of course no Tom Bombadil and Fatty Lumpkin (my fave horsey)
more Arwen
no Glorfindel
the black riders didnt feel as threatening and scary as what they are in the book
and the Hobbits all seemed a lot younger
and the ending was all wrong- like what was with Boromir dying in the FOTR instead of the TT

anyway apart from all of this it was a grrrrrreat movie and it is the only book to movie adaptation that I have watched so far where the movie has not totally wrecked the original and once again I cant wait for the TT, mainly because I just want to know what those Ents are going to look like:)

I'm counting the days til i see The Two Towers. I'll end up being the geek and seeing it like 7-8 times in a row cuz I know it will be that good:yes:

Back
Top Bottom