Countdown to the Two Towers!!!!! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-24-2002, 10:17 AM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 08:49 AM

Hi Ti..

no luv, I am NOT joking about this......I can find them for u if u want but would rather pm them to u as it would be wrong to put them up here, regardless of these 'titties and p*nis* threads Im not gonna join the queue..........

anyway, yes, couple of Boro and Ara, naked but like u can see the picture fixed, same for Lego and an elf.....

want me to find and Pm them to u?

for proof?

it did kinda bother me.....but again its that 'Frodo and Sam' thing....pple are now making Tolkein look like a 'Everythang Out There' writer....................or else pple are gettin those ideas in there head just on how two best friends are really at that moment accepting and appreciating the fact that they are together, through for what lies ahead! Am I making sense here?
I aint read the books, not even looked at the book's arse or nothin. like....

Old 10-24-2002, 10:19 AM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Re: WWOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ghetofabu
can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait

I know! And Im gonna go sit in the cinema in my red lingerie slip and choker so that when Aragorn comes on I can feel like a right little lady!

*swooooooon*

Old 10-24-2002, 10:41 AM   #18
Acrobat

Local Time: 07:49 AM
My favorite character in the book was Faramir, Boromir's brother. The guy they picked to play him is an Aussie actor that I don't know a lot about but the Aussie women I know swoon over him. I saw a pic of him from the movie and they have certainly made him up to look like he could be Sean Bean's little brother. i'm looking forward to see what they do with this character.

Of course I'm looking forward to all the regulars from the other movies as well...

Did you all hear that John Rhys-Davies who plays Gimli will also be the voice of Treebeard?

dream wanderer
Old 10-24-2002, 11:02 AM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:19 AM
hallelujah!!
Can't wait for shelob!

For the huge pitch battles and helms deep!
and the ents,...
Old 10-24-2002, 11:15 AM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 01:49 AM
it is going to be interesting to see how the ents look and how treebeards dioluge is going to be. Seeing as ents in general are long winded. Are you sure they are going to be in it.
Old 10-24-2002, 11:16 AM   #21
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Basstrap
hallelujah!!
Can't wait for shelob!

For the huge pitch battles and helms deep!
and the ents,...

what the McBollox?

oh I really really must stop SAYIN that word!!!!

Bollox bollox bollox.........

imagine:

'Hello, do u like my painting?'

'It looks a pile of bollox!'

Basstap ave u been slurpin brown crown again?
Old 10-24-2002, 11:50 AM   #22
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by mad1

Basstap ave u been slurpin brown crown again?
What the what??
Old 10-24-2002, 12:02 PM   #23
ONE
love, blood, life

ya know.....

Have a pint on me ya big dopey softy!!!!!!!!

Basstrap.......

ur so huggable Bassy!

LETS ALL GET JIGGY WITH FRODO AND HIS WIGGY!

Old 10-24-2002, 12:11 PM   #24
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:49 AM
crys

Quote:
can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait

what eugene said.
Old 10-24-2002, 12:16 PM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by mad1
ya know.....

LETS ALL GET JIGGY WITH FRODO AND HIS WIGGY!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
maddie rules!
Old 10-24-2002, 12:17 PM   #26
ONE
love, blood, life

what Screaming Flower said

right, see this guy here?

Oh Id love to snog 'im.....and wrap my boots around him, and tie him down.....and ........everything....

Old 10-24-2002, 02:09 PM   #27
The Fly

Local Time: 02:49 AM
LEGOLAS.......................

I used to have the hottest picture of him as the walpaper on my comp, but my dad changed it and I can't find it...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I need more legolas!!!!!
Old 10-24-2002, 07:29 PM   #28
Refugee

Local Time: 06:49 PM
Quote:
it is going to be interesting to see how the ents look and how treebeards dioluge is going to be. Seeing as ents in general are long winded. Are you sure they are going to be in it.
I too cant wait to see what these guys are going to look like, I remember reading somewhere not to long ago on a lotr page on the net (so who knows how accurate it is) that the ents will feature in the movie however not heavily, they will be shown marching to Isengard but that battle isn't going to be shown instead they will show the other battles in more detail- anyway cant wait to see Treebeard and my precious little, slimly Gollum
Old 10-25-2002, 11:51 AM   #29
Acrobat

Local Time: 07:49 AM
http://www.orlandomultimedia.net/new...10252002b.html

I hope this link works. These are some posters they are displaying in Tawain with some very nice pictures of some of the cast members.

I would cut and paste them but the highlight feature isn't working on my keyboard for some reason...

dream wanderer
Old 10-25-2002, 12:23 PM   #30
ONE
love, blood, life

Hey! Thanks for that DW, unfort only one of those posters stands out the best...to me.....and thats Arwen's...closely followed by Legolas, but Arwen wins.....

anyway.....(as I adore the Strider/Legolas/Viggo/Orlando campaign here).....

*cue high cat-meow*

at Orlando fans.....Legolas fans.

Hey but, I kinda know why, however, Im young and go for older rugged mofos.........

STTRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!