Could this be the luckiest boy in Australia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Halifax

The Fly
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,20253647-5001021,00.html

Daniel wins Miss Universe

YOU could call Daniel Dibley the luckiest kid in Australia.

When his mates ask him who he is taking to the Year 12 formal he can, without a word of a lie, tell them Miss Universe, Jennifer Hawkins.

In a victory for studious kids nationwide, the 17-year-old Bathurst High School student yesterday became the coolest dude in school after Hawkins answered his letter of invitation - and said yes.

"I didn't tell anyone I was doing it so it's a surprise to me and everyone Ms Hawkins said yes,'' the single school captain said yesterday.

"I like to think outside the square and I thought Ms Hawkins was a prominent figure, especially to the men, that she'd be a good formal partner.''

After "lagging behind'' on finding a date for the November formal at the Bathurst City Hall, Dibley tracked down Hawko's manager, pleading his case on school letterhead.

"I feel this would be a great honour for both Ms Hawkins and me,'' he wrote.

"She could fly up to Bathurst as there are flights daily and I would book accommodation for Ms Hawkins at Lochinvar Cottages, which is situated on the famous Mount Panorama looking over Bathurst and is the only five star accommodation in the Bathurst Region,'' he tempted.

Lucky for the business studies and legal studies student, "Ms Hawkins'' liked the sound of that.

"When I saw the letter from Daniel, I thought `that's cute', he went to that effort and he was nice and I've never been to Bathurst,'' Hawkins said.

"I didn't have anything in my diary for that day and I love doing random things - and school formals rock.''

Lucky for Dibley, Hawkins' boyfriend, reality TV ice skating star Jake Wall has approved the date.
``He already knows. He's cracking up _ he thought it was hilarious,'' Hawkins said.

missuniverso2004_16.jpg

jennifer_hawkins_l5.jpg

JenHawkins.jpg

Last edited:
well considering this jake wall character is her boyfriend, i guess he is a little luckier

damn that jake wall

zoney! said:
I thought this might be about Angela harlem's boy. :angry:

:lol:

I'm still not seeing how this kid is lucky. Can't quite work out if it's cause he lives in Bathurst or because he is taking Miss Vacuous to his formal and thinks it's brilliant. But then, that might be because he lives in bathurst. I dunno, guys. It's a conundrum!

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom