Could someone whos seen it confirm if good or absolute B*llo*!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Im talking 'Minority Report' here!

Any reviews?

Is it 'Tom Cruise New Stylee'?

Or 'Matrix 2 under New Title'

or what bollox or beauty is it?

pleasey, cause Im keen to know, as Im a Cruise fan and short-haired Cruise makes me melt, but is film worth its ass in weight?

:eeklaugh:

:D

I loved The Matrix, one of my favorite movies ever. I wouldn't call Minority Report 'The Matrix 2' but it was good. The special effects were, if possible, above that level. The acting was perfect. The plot was... You have to be 'open-minded' if you want to enjoy this movie. Afterall, it takes place in the future. I don't really want to give it away or I'd go into detail. There were lots of 'plot twists'... Some of them were easily predictable. But there's plenty of action.

I liked this movie. I've seen many horrid ones recently, and this was a well-needed actual good one. The effects, the acting, the plot, the conflicts... IMO, everything was above-average. It's a film that'll make you think while watching it. It's definitely the best movie out in the box office now... But everyone has their individual cinema tastes. I think you'd like it cause of Tom Cruise, he was perfect in this role!

And Colin Farrell is really hot. :D

I remember there being another thread about this movie... lots of people loved it...

Worth seeing, above average, but it definitely didn't blow me away like say Vanilla Sky or Crouching Tiger. If you're into Cruisey Maddie then go! But my jaw wasn't on the floor with regards special effects as the reviews would have you believe. Probably enjoyed Spiderman more:silent: And ya, it reminded me of the Matrix at times!
Very good movie though, don't go expecting it to be a classic

Back
Top Bottom