Could somebody PLEEEEASE Explain to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Why or HOW the girl on that show The Biggest Loser could weigh 40 lbs more than me, yet fit into a size 8 dress (or so she said on the show), which is too small for me! I am a size 10!

:scratch:

She's probably wearing designer or high-end bridge lines which tend to be cut more generously than lower priced items. I could swim in a size 8 Ralph Lauren blouse and barely get a size 8 blouse from Wal-mart buttoned up over my boobs.

Mrs. Edge said:
Why or HOW the girl on that show The Biggest Loser could weigh 40 lbs more than me, yet fit into a size 8 dress (or so she said on the show), which is too small for me! I am a size 10!

Ummm... good ole' fashioned TV magic???? :shrug: :wink:

I wear a much smaller dress size than I do pants size. If I can get it over my head and boobs, I can make it work. I bet she doesn't wear an 8 pants.

:confused:

That cannnot be right. I know what your weight plus 40 pounds would be and that is NOT a size 8.

I weigh 25 pounds more than you and there is nooooo way I could fit into a size 8 dress.

nbcrusader said:
Is there any redeeming value, or is it a "laught at fat people" show?

Well, they make the men weigh in with their shirts off (most of the men admitted being embarrased about their man boobs) and tempt the participants with big piles of cupcakes that they can eat in exchange for a 5 minute phone call to a family member :|

Mrs. Edge said:

mrs edge your bunny is too cute.

maybe your bodyweight is distributed differently.

do sit-ups, theres a great effortless way to do it, by just lifting your shoulders off the ground. it works.:up:

Back
Top Bottom