Could my cd player be FUed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Last night it skipped on the new record and another record. I blew the records off and everything played fine after that. But do I need a new one? Do they break? It's a Sony 5 disc changer that I've had for at least 13 years.

they do break...honestly i'm surprised yours held out that long. 13 years is a long time...i had a 10 year old song cd player (only one disc tray) that broke a few years ago, and i was surpised it didn't go sooner. but it just died one day, it didn't skip things first.

i have no idea. that's not too cool, though.

i have one of those 3 cd things that slides in and out and its a pain in the ass because it will never open so i can't change cd's. :grumpy: guess its gonna be ATYCLB and the soundtrack to Love Actually forever! :shrug:

Since it only skipped at first and then played fine I wouldn't do anything yet....but I would be prepared to pick up a new one if it started messing up more frequently.

martha said:
Last night it skipped on the new record and another record. I blew the records off and everything played fine after that. But do I need a new one? Do they break? It's a Sony 5 disc changer that I've had for at least 13 years.

You poor thing, you waited so long to hear it and it skips! Anyway I see your prblem. You dont put records in a CD player.
;-)

Back
Top Bottom